final.

«Katsuki»

"What'ya think of this one, shitty hair?"

"Mhh..." Does, making a face, watching through the glass. "For yours or mine?"

"Mine, you idiot, why would you get one with a green gem to Kaminari?"

"Right" And nods, fucking idiot. "Still... I don't know, it doesn't look very Midoriya's style".

"Oh yeah? And what's his style, you smarty fuck?"

"I mean, that's just a huge gem, dude. Midoriya doesn't like to be seen and to people taking credit for his own work, you know? People will say shit about it, and you know he hates comments like those".

I nod, making sense of it.

He's right, Deku hates when his work are devalued with stupid opinions. Especially when the word "alpha" is in there.

Yeah, better not.

So I keep searching, but in the middle of it, I look one that would look good for someone else.

"Hey, come're" I say, it's a good one. "How about this one for your flea?"

Kirishima comes over immediately, eyeing that promise ring I'm pointing at, inspecting it.

"Looks good" Nods, genuinely interested. "The gem's of a good size but discreet, I really like it. But..."

"But what, dipshit?"

"I don't know, I'm not convinced with the pink gem".

"Are you stupid? It's fucking gold".

"It's pink, dude".

"It's gold".

"It's damn pink, I'm fucking watching it right now!".

"It's fucking gold".

"It's rose gold" Says the female employee, chuckling. "The color view changes depending on the angle you're looking at it".

"Woah, for real?!" Kirishima says, like it's the most impressive thing in the entire world.

So he looks at the gem, and in that same hunched position takes a few steps towards me, then goes back, then comes back again.

"Bro!"

I fucking laugh, he's such an idiot.

"Wait" Says, suddenly all frozen.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Gold and pink. Gold is.., like yellow, isn't it?"

I think of it, making a face. "Meh, if you wanna see it like that. But what, what's with it?"

"Dude, I just found the perfect ring".

"It was me who found it, bitch".

He chuckles, putting a hand on my shoulder as he nods. "I know, man, I owe you one. Ma'am, I'm taking this one!"

"What? No, hold on! Are you in a fucking hurry? Take it easy, bastard".

"Bro, really, this is the one".

I frown, looking at the ring. "I mean, it's a good one but.., why?"

"Ok, think about it. What I adore the most in my entire life is my omega's scent. What does he smell like?"

"Vanilla and strawberries?"

"Exactly. Yellow and pink. That fucking ring, it's him, bro".

And then, I think I make a face where I flatter for one of the few times what he said. It really.., makes sense, I guess.