five.

«Katsuki»

"Unbelievable".

"What's unbelievable, you dumb?"

"Can't believe it".

"What the fuck you can't believe?"

"Seriously, unbelievable".

"Spit the fucking beans, you shitty bird!"

Tokoyami snorts, looking at me for a sec and going back to writing on his tablet, apparently annoyed, and tells us; "My Finance's teacher also teaches Law's department, he literally spent a whole fucking hour talking about those two omegas topic of the whole fucking school, and now he made us do an essay related to that fucking gender. I'm fucking done with this".

Yeah, well, I'm starting to get pissed with that topic too.

"What was he saying?" Sero asks, rolling a joint on his bed.

"Just bullshit. That a revolution is coming, that omegas are having a promising future and tons of fucking crap".

"The betas of my class talk about that too" Sero agrees, nodding. "Those two omegas are on everyone's mouth. And I wish it was just because of their ass but doesn't seems like".

"What do they say then?" I ask, trying really, and I mean really fucking hard to keep myself in fucking line.

"I know it's your freckled omega, Bakugo, but.., man, I swear after he sucked me off I haven't even want to even look at him cuz I don't want your mad nape at me again. But.., yeah, not all college knows that yet and many are talking about his skills with his mouth. Cause just as their open their mouths to shut up any alpha, they do it to give plenty of sucks, man".

"You know that, Bakugo" Says Tokoyami. "No mark, no omega, and all the alphas here know that. Even the teachers. Seems like everyone's on the challenge of being the ones marking one of those two".

"But..," Shitty Hair murmurs, stopping fixing some mechanical shit he has on the ground, looking at the black-haired's, "How you know all that?"

"Dude, those two already fucked half university alpha's hoi polloi" Sero snaps, without a fucking bit of tact. "And we're barely halfway through the semester. You can literally ask any pack, and at least two alphas have already fucked one of those two asses. Blessed the one who can get both but I really don't think anyone has such a balls".

We all fell silent, each thinking a different shit.

We've only been in school for half a semester, just over three months. The teachers have fucked us up all here so badly we haven't even had time to breathe.

And just as I haven't had time to fucking anything, I haven't had it to talk to him either.

I hardly ever see him, but I don't think there's a person more invisible to him than me right now. He always goes straight and in a hurry to what he has to do, I've yelled at him halfway across campus and still doesn't give a single shit about me, just keeps walking along with his other slut mate.

I know I can't get close to them, much less on campus. Apparently an omega filed a complaint about a mark within the school facilities, and since it's a crime to mark without consent, the school has been pretending to take care of all the cheap whores.

The school and what they can do to me if one of those two goes with the fucking gossip isn't my damn problem, but something itching my balls a lot lately; I'm pissed as fuck because of the fact Deku looks at me with hate in his damn eyes.

Cuz.., dammit, he has looked at me with absolutely every feeling known, but with hate, he never did before.

And it pisses me off. It fucking upsets me to the guts.