Part 35

Jungkook: Lisa.

His confusion turned into nervousness when he saw her tearful eyes..

Lisa: And what about me jungkook?
Jungkook was again confused. He don't understand what she is trying to say..

Lisa: You like jisoo but wh..
Jungkook: I love Jisoo.
Lisa: And what about I love you??

Jungkook:What..?
Lisa: Yes. I don't know from when but I do.
Jungkook: I'm sorry Lisa. I didn't had any idea about your feelings for me.

Lisa: How would you know? When you don't think about anything but Jisoo. For god sake Jungkook. Just open your eyes and see, she doesn't love you and she will never. She love someone else and of course that's not you.

Someone showed him the harsh reality but he decided to not see. How would he when it was about his first love.

Jungkook: Lisa. I love Jisoo and no matter what but I will always love her even if she never loves me back. So please don't waste your time on me. Me and you is impossible. I never gave any signs that I love you then why do you Lisa?
Lisa: Jisoo also did not gave any sign to you too Jungkook. Then why do you..?

Jungkook's POV

Lisa was right. Jisoo also didn't gave any sign to me too. But I would have to answer her right..
Jungkook: I know you like me bu..

Lisa: I love you Jungkook. I love you.

Finally, the tears which was threatening to come out is now rolling down from her eyes. I was definitely feeling guilty but also it is not my fault right.

I don't know what to say or how do I console her so I decided to just walk out. Maybe for now it is the best decision.

Author's POV
Taehyung who was still watching both of  them came forward.

Taehyung: Jungkook is right Lisa. He won't come to you. I know him very well.
Lisa: And you? Will you let go of Jisoo?

Lisa: You are with Jennie and holding Jisoo too. You know if you don't choose one at the end you will hurt both as well as yourself.

Lisa left when she didn't get any reply from Taehyung.

Taehyung: I know..

*
*
*

Jennie: What are you doing here in the terrace?? I was looking for you.
Lisa: I came here to get some fresh air.

Jennie: Ouu.. By the way do you remember tomorrow is jihyu's birthday. We should plan something. I think I should also buy a gift for her and maybe a surprise party? Their wedding is also after 4days. We should prepare for that too. I didn't buy any dress for me. Oh gosh I really need to go for shopping.
Lisa: Are you really my best friend?

Lisa asked cutting Jennie in the middle making her dumbfounded..

Jennie: what??
Lisa: You really don't see how I am right now? You only care about yourself right?
Jennie: What happened liz??

Lisa scoffed at her and said
Lisa: If you really want to know then listen, the parson I love is in love with someone else. He said he can't love me back. He can never. Do you know how I am feeling right now. You don't.

Jennie: Who are you talking about lisa? Are you talking about jungkook?
Lisa: Yeah Jungkook. He loves Jisoo.
Jennie: What Jisoo??