Part 36

Jungkook: Hyung.. Stay in your limits.

Jin got startled. He looked at jungkook then jisoo. He never wanted to make jisoo uncomfortable, but unknowingly he did. He was ashamed of himself. He looked at jisoo and muttered a sorry under his breath before leaving.

Jungook came to jisoo and examined her before asking
Jungkook: Gwanchana??
Jisoo: Yea..

Jungkook hugged her tight making her unable to breath.
Jisoo: Jungkook I can't breath.

Jungkook broke the hug immediately. And scratched his nape.
Jungkook: Sorry.
Jisoo chuckled at him.

*
*
*

Jhope: So why did you call all of us here?
Namjoon: Tomorrow is Jihyo's birthday. I wanna plan something special for her. So I need your help everyone.

Rose: Tomorrow is jihyo's birthday?
Jisoo: Then we must plan her birthday party. Let's start from tonight.
Jungkook: But we have to go for shopping and we also have to keep her busy so that we can prepare her surprise without her knowing.

Namjoon: Yeah I already thought about that.. I want Jennie and Lisa to keep Jihyo busy for whole day.
Jennie: Done. Lisa, are you okay with it?

Lisa looked at Jennie and nodded with soft smile. Jennie smiled back at her

Namjoon: Rose, Jimin and Jhope will arrange the games and entertainment things.
Rose: Sure
Namjoon: Me and Jin will arrange the cake and foods. Jungkook and Jisoo will do the shopping.

Jungkook and jisoo looked at each other. Jisoo doesn't have any problem though and jungkook definitely has no problem. But the third person surely have.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and a smirk was noticeable at jungkook's face.
Taehyung acted as if he don't give a shit. But was that actually the case..?

Taehyung gritted his teeth at him and looked at Namjoon and then yoongi, realisation hit him..
Taehyung: That means me and yoongi?

Yoongi: Wait, what??
Namjoon: Oh yeah, you both will do the decoration.
Yoongi: No way, me and him, will do the decorations??

Namjoon: Okay then Yoongi and Jisoo go for shopping and Jungkook and Taehyung can do the decorations.
Jungkook: No way I will be with him.

Namjoon: Then do you want Taehyung and Jisoo should go for shopping??
Taehyung: I don't have any problem.

Everyone: What..???
Everyone looked at him in confusion or more like shocked
Jennie: What do you mean?

Taehyung looked towards all and then her, if she has any reaction but no.. Her face is very calm then ever..

Taehyung: Forget it.
Yoongi: Well I wiil do the decorations with that alien.
Namjoon: Sure.

Rose: Ok then hurry up everyone. We don't have much time.
Lisa: Yeah let's go Jen..

*
*
*
Jisoo: We have to do the shoppings for decorations and other stuff.
Jisoo said while walking with the shopping cart in the mall beside jungkook.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung send me the list they need for decorations. And Jimin also send me their list..
Jisoo: Then we need to hurry up. They must be waiting.
Jungkook: Let's go that side.

They went to the other section of the mall.
Jisoo was adding items to the cart while jungkook was just admiring her doing so. He can't focus on anything but her. A sudden question came to his thought..

Jungkook: Will you love me back?
Jisoo stopped and looked towards him. There was nothing but love in his eyes. So much love, she was taken aback. Not because of this sudden question but the unconditional love she saw in his eyes.

Jisoo: Jungkook..?
Jungkook: Did I said this out loud?
Jisoo nodded in positive. A nervous chuckle left his mouth. He scratched his nape and walk forward, leaving her behind. She was just thinking, what just happened??

They finished their shopping and went out of the mall towards their car. When a car was about to hit Jisoo.

Jungkook was fast to notice and pulled jisoo immediately to him. She hit herself to him. Jisoo realised their position. Jungkook was dangerously close to her. For that moment she hold her breath in nervousness.

Her nervousness grew even more when she felt a hand on her waist. Jungkook pulled her even close making their body crushed to each other. Jisoo's breath hitched when jungkook made her look at him.

Both were lost in each other's eyes. Jisoo did realise that he was slowly filling the few inches gap between them.
Jisoo: Stop..

Jungkook immediately stopped his action and removed his hand from her waist making sure to keep the distance.
Jungkook: I should have control my emotions. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

Jisoo: Jungkook.. Can I have a word with you?

*
*
*

Taehyung: What the hell is taking them so long?
Yoongi: Would you stop what you are doing.
Taehyung: What do you mean?
Yoongi: I mean this.

Yoongi said to taehyung who just finished another packet of chips.
Yoongi: You already finished 13packets. And you are right now annoying me.

Taehyung: I thought you get annoyed by me all the time.
Yoongi: That's true but right now watching you eating all the snacks that Namjoon brought for tonight is annoying me. By the way, I am sure, you gonna have a good scolding session for finishing all this chips.

Taehyung: Are you really thinking about this stupid chips? Jisoo and jungkook are alone there. You remember that?

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at taehyung
Yoongi: Are you worried for them or you are jealous?

Taehyung faked scoffed at yoongi
Taehyung: Jealous? And me?

Yoongi: Then act as your words. Don't get confused and make others confuse.
Taehyung hummed while thinking about yoongi's words.

Yoongi: Oh Jisoo and Jungkook are here.
Taehyung immediately looked at the entrance and saw both of them arrived with a soft smile plastered at their face.