VI - Loving You is a mistake

They arrived at the entrance of super rock villa, Ron took Cale to the shadow so no one would notice him, they were headed to the back of the villa. Ron could see Beacrox headed towards Ron flinched.

"Hurry and take the young master-nim to the guest room, stealthily"

Beacrox put Cale on his back, Cale's blood got into Beacrox's clothes but he didn't mind and just hurriedly go to the guest room. Beacrox didn't know what happened to Cale but he knows that his condition must remain a secret.
Beacrox pick up his pace more when he feels Cale trembling on his back trying to muffle his cough.

Drip drip

He could feel his shoulders is getting warm, it was Cale's blood. It was so warm ,
'it's not normal, he never bleed this much' , Beacrox mind was slowly getting chaotic. Beacrox rushed even more.

He then finally arrived at the guest room, he slowly put Cale on bed, the moment he put him there he could feel hand gripping his sleeve

"ughhh.. ngh"

Cale was bending forward on the bed, while tightly holding into Beacrox clothes.
"So.. sou..nd"

cough cough

More blood flowing out of Cale's mouth, Beacrox eyes widened, it's not just blood, he could see his Young master vomiting blood with flower petals. Golden brown petals was glowing when it was hit with the moonlight coming through the window. Beacrox frozen in place, his mind chaotic, not knowing what to do. He didn't even notice a person was coming in.

"Don't worry Young master, I have put the sound barrier magic device. No one will know you are here"
"Father..."

Once Cale heard what Ron was saying, he loosen his grip on Beacrox clothes. He couldn't see the cold gaze Ron was making and the frowning frozen look on Beacrox.

He curled on bed, his limbs was shaking. When he was trying to curl and trying to relax so he can get used to the pain, He could feel something inside of him was growing and trying to come out of him.

"Ugkhhh... Ack..."

Cale put his hand on his neck, he could feel it, a big flower was choking him, he can't breathe, he tried to gasp for air but nothing. Cale couldn't comprehend the pain, his eyes tightly shut.

"You... Young master.. nim?"
Beacrox reach his hands towards Cale, his hand was shaking. He could see Cale gripping his neck tightly, gasping for air until his neck turned red and hands turn white. Tears was streaming down Cale's eyes. He had never seen Cale like this, he thought seeing Cale's plate breaking was already painful, but this... he feels like his eyes turn hazy, seeing his sly young master like this makes him feel like this was a nightmare. 'What should I do?'

"Father?" , he called his father, maybe his father could answer his question, but when he turned his head to look for the man standing in front of the bed, he flinched.
Ron was standing there, his hand gripping his dagger, eyes bloodshot, his other hand clenching into fist, he could see blood dripping from clenching too hard. He never seen his father like this, not after when the Molan household was massacred. He put his head and hand down, bit his lip. ' there's nothing we could do'
.
.
.

can I still continue to live even if you won't let me breathe?
All I did was loving you unconditionally
Yet you choke me, mercilessly suffocating me

Cale was choking, the flower that was blocking his air was slowly coming up. Like thousands of needle scraping his lungs and throat. It was more than suffocating, he never feel this kind of pain before. It's like he is sinking underwater, not letting any oxygen get to him, while looking at a blurry darkness. He could only struggle with no outcome.