VIII - A Flower Field

Cale rushed to the place where the battlefield will take place, when he arrived he could see his people is ready, standing by.

"Young master-nim, we're ready to strike" said Ron, approaching from who knows where or when have he been standing behind Cale.

"Good, we will start in 5 minutes" Cale answered while still looking up in front of him, Ron stayed still beside Cale. Cale gripped the golden plaque in his hand.

"Ron" Cale called out to Ron in a whisper that only Ron could hear.

"This will be my last battle and my grave" said Cale eyes recording the scene surrounding him, the sky, the clouds, the tree and his people standing by ready to strike. He record every expression in his people face, not leaving a single person.

"To be honest..."
Cale turned his head and ended his recording on the last person, the silent Ron. Cale opened his mouth, his voice cracking

"I don't want to leave them."

There was longing in Cale's eyes, Cale maybe willingly to walk into his own grave, but there was still sorrow and hesitation, after finally he found a family and built a place where he could call home he has been missing for decades to leave them like this was obliviously painful.

cough

Cale wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth along with the petals and returned to his usual expression, he smiled "Please take care of them, Ron"

Cale look back to what's in front of him. "Young master-nim" he could hear Ron calling him bitterly. But Cale pays no mind since he know Ron will take good care of his family in his absence. So Cale just rushed forward and throw the golden plaque forward, releasing it's power and shout "attack!"

.

Cale jump from the ground and stand mid air, fire sword was swinging at him, but get blocked by Choi Han's aura. Cale was supported by Raon and Choi Han while the others was on the ground fighting against the dark elves and remaining bears from the endable kingdom.

Not long after white star was released from the embrace from Cale's ability, Cale landed the last hit on the white star, there had been a huge light emanating from them, the light was red, resembling Cale's hair, as it was from the Thames wood ancient power. Everyone look at the sky, and squinted their eyes, they waited until the red light faded and behind those light there was a red haired young man holding a cracked white mask.

clang clang clang

A sound of metal being dropped echoed, the enemy has dropped their weapons, surrendering from defeat

"Capture the evil!" Clopeh sekka shouted from the sky on top of a white giant wyvern, leading the soldier and knights to capture the surrendered enemy. They quickly brought them to the underground prison

Clopeh gaze then headed to the person leading this legend, that respected person was walking toward the end of a cliff. His people and other leader was following behind from a distance. He could hear the Roan kingdom Knight shout "It's a victory!". The sound of people cheering was so loud that even when Clopeh is far high up could feel the ground vibrate a little. Clopeh look around and descended around the people surrounding Cale.

When Clopeh arrived at the ground in the middle of the people surrounding Cale and where people standing, he could feel that the people was feeling overwhelmed by the victory, but he could also feel Cale's people worried about their liege, they were staring at Cale's back. Clopeh took a step forward.

"How delighted I am to see the end of this legend. Cale-nim, to be part of this leg- " Clopeh stopped talking, his eyes started shaking when he take a closer good look at Cale.