The king and princess of the place

(Author's POV)
Everyone is waiting for there son / brother to come back today .   Y/n was at her room check out the a small letter that has been sent by her future husband .  Suddenly she heard a honking of a car . She ran down the stairs and come outside to see her one only brother standing and talk to chacha ji .

Siddharth - Yeah we come yesterday only, so we thought that it was already midnight , and that time you guys were sleeping and we disturb you all . So we thought we should go to place, but when we enter the place it was wide open , so we decided to stay the night at the hotel.

Chacha ji - You have enter the place!

Siddharth - 'You' not it's we . Meet Avni S. Chaturvedi  my wife. Avni meet Chachaji he is a father figure to me and y/n after our father's death. He is head of the family.

Avni - Namaste 🙏🏻.

Y/n - Siddharth Chaturvedi.  I am going to kill you idiot.

Avni - O Y/n sister how are you going?

Y/n - i am doing good Avni didi . It's good to see you

Avni - Yes me too sis

Siddharth - O Radha i didn't see you there, how are you doing. And you look more beautiful then I see you last year .

After that the family have decided to go back to the place where they belong. After they have reached the place, they talked about getting crowned next day .

Chacha ji - While you were at New York did you forget about the culture of this kingdom.

Siddharth - I don't forget,it washed away while i stay there. Pff

While everyone laughed at joke while
Chacha ji don't take that as joke.

Chacha ji - Do you think this is a joke to all of us?

Siddharth - sorry sorry but I will do the needful because you are my king.

Y/n - Yeah chacha ji you are our king.

Then suddenly chachaji hug them because he was proud of them. Next day the two of the royal siblings are crown to their right position.