The past ( Part - 1)

After they coronation everyone was so tried that they have to go to their respective room while y/n is with Sharad's house and also the house was near the place. Before she came to Sharad's she asked her chachaji that can she live with Sharad for one night. Chacha ji can't say no because she is the Princess.

Y/n - Sharad one question , why did you choose me as your partner?

Sharad - Well my dear remember when you my student and I was your teacher?

Y/n- Yes but why me though?

Sharad - Because when I introduce as your new teacher, and made a eye contact with you, i felt like was a haven. After that I thought that was just a small feeling but no it was after that I asked you to be marry me and be my future wife.

Y/n - Aww i love you Sharad.

Sharad - I love you too my dear.

After that y/n started to make their bed while Sharad complete some classwork. Suddenly they heard a loud voice yell . Y/n run towards the voice . And found her family members where trying to calm down the lady who yell .

( Next morning)
Avni was trying to find place to keep her books when suddenly y/n came towards Avni and said.

Y/n- Sister in law you really made the room into a book store.

Avni - You know Me i am a nerd. Can you please show me a place where I can keep my books .

Y/n - ok I will show you but what will be the price.

Avni - Ok then tell me what is your favourite poem/story

Y/n - Poem .

Avni - ok then I am giving you an a early payment.

Avni then pick a book and to y/n .

Avni- Here you go this is one of favourite.

Y/n - What Avni are planning to tease me.

Avni - what do you mean y/n

Because of sudden embarrassment y/n run out the room and Avni behind her. Then Avni caught up with y/n and ask her what happened.

Avni - what happened,why are you running away

Y/n - nothing

Avni - Don't tell me

Y/n - hmm

Avni - When and where and how

Y/n - Few years ago before i move to new york, he asked my hand for marriage with him and he used to my teacher at our college.

Avni - wow he is my favourite poetry .

Y/n - Follow me i will show you his house.

Both Avni and y/n go through some halls and reach a balcony from there y/n and Avni can see Sharad who was walking while reading a book in his balcony. While Y/n is daydreaming
Avni snapped her fingers in front of y/n and said

Avni - o madam if you done daydreaming now show me the place

Y/n - A yes let's go