The Past ( Part 3 )

Nandini Some how managers to find the key for the lock and she gave the key to Anvi and y/n so both of them can explore the room. They both reach the room and start to explore. Suddenly Anvi a trunk that is filled with some old traditional sarees and beautiful jewellery .

Anvi - Y/n see what I found!!

Y/n - What Didi ?

Anvi - See i found this beautiful sarees that , this will fit both of us perfectly.

Suddenly there here Nandini shouting "didi didi". They both run downstairs to find Nandini in this in the hallway waiting for them.

Nandini - Didi the shopkeeper of key and lock just died.

Y/n - What are saying?

Nandini - Yes didi in the morning in his shop he was found dead.

So both Anvi and y/n both went to there room .

Chacha ji - ( Shouted at pupai ji) Because of you, Nandini won't have stolen the keys from you.

Buaa - ( Shouted at nandini ) YOU FOOL WHY DID YOU DO THAT ( And started to hitting nanadi)

But chache ji Stop buaa from hitting nanadi.

Chache ji - Stop she just

Nanadi - I don't know this would happen.

Chacha ji - It's ok now go back to room and y/n , you and anvi should not go to that room ok?

Y/n - Yes chacha ji.

Then both went back to there rooms. When y/n reached her room , she suddenly started to hear a voice call out to her. So she decided to follow it. And enter a familiar room . She started to have flashback of a girl dancing classical dance .

But she couldn't see the face

But she couldn't see the face. Then she started to remember all the things that happened in past.

Like a boy and her were dancing together

Like a boy and her were dancing together. Then she saw her idol and her goddess and join her hands and started to pray.

And she remembers that her great great grandfather made her past self forcefully married to him

And she remembers that her great great grandfather made her past self forcefully married to him . And before he was killed by manjulika , she promised to manjulika that she will take revenge for her and her lover.

_____________________________________

Will y/n take revenge for manjulika or not? Hope you all are doing well and have a great day byeee 💜💜