The past ( Part 2 )

While finding the room from the books Nandini also join them to help because she also know the way around the place. Suddenly they came across a room which is looked like like it was locked out for years.

Avni - What is this room

Y/n - i don't know also, but Nandini know's this place more than me.

Nandini - Avni di don't touch that door because their a ghost inside that room .

Avni - Pfff those are not real just follow me

Y/n - yeah I mean there could be someone else stay there and the lock the door for the other reason.

Nandini - ' No' Didi in this wing of place nobody's staying there .

Avni - You know what let's go and check out this room ourselves!

Y/n- Yea let's go.

They open the door go inside the room only to find a hallway after walking through the hallway they reach to a big door that is locked and some rituals strings hanging on to the lock.

Avni - whoa look at this y/n 

Y/n -  I know right it looks like....

Avni - What is this nandini?

Nandini - A powerful shield so the ghost don't come out of this room. Let's go you guys.

Avni started to laugh.

Nandini - Don't laugh Babi. This place is haunted . When we little kids , we play around downstairs playing hide and seek, and grija came here to hide when we hear her yell , we came upstairs we search for her and later then we find her here laying and from then she stopped speaking to anyone. And everyone says that a ghost is in the room , so let's go.

Y/n - But where is key for the lock?

Nandini - My father as it. But don't ever dare to ask him for the key , Everything is forgotten for you guys but me it is not.

Anvi - But i have something for you do you want it?

Nandini -  i mean yeah.

But suddenly they hear chacha ji shouting .

Chacha ji - Nandini ( while shouting)

So Nandini, Anvi and y/n started to walk back. When reached at the hallway, chacha ji were shocked to see them that they enter the room. Nandini, Anvi and y/n came downstairs.

Chacha ji - Nandini come here ( while shouting)

But nandini didn't move a inch. Again chacha ji to come so she have to go or else she might get punish from her parents but they don't know this another secret about their little princess that secret also the princess does not know herself.

Will they find out the secret and the past that has been hiding from them for many years or it will be hidden for ever......

       ----------------X--------------X-----------------

Hey guys I back hope all of you are doing well 😊. Have a good day or night bye