Entry #1

Morning y'all! 

1.) Who was the last person you held hands with?

My 6 year old brother since he was going to this store with me. 

2.) Are you loud, outgoing or shy?

Depends on the atmosphere or situation. I am mostly shy around people I don't know. Then when I grow comfortable around people, I tend to get a bit loud and outgoing.

3.) Who are you looking forward to seeing?

I have no one at the time.

4.) Are you easy to get along with?

Personally, I think I am. But there are some people who thinks different but oh well... That's them and their lose.

5.) Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him/her?

Yes, I have. There is this one girl in my school who I've given up on so many time but I always seem to go back and try to help her with her school work.

6.) If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?

I'm underage so I can't drink. But if this was to ever happen, I guess so. To a certain extent.

7.)  Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now?

No, I will not be in a relationship. I want to focus on my schoolwork.

8.) Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?

Do fictional Characters count?

9.) Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

Yes, very mich. It's not like I'm being immature or anything... it's just that my nom kind og pressure me to have a family when I becomr financially stable.

10.) Who was the last person you hade a deep conversation with?

Before I called out sick from school  me and my group of friends talked about how toxic our parents actually were.😬

11.) What does your recent text say?

"Meet me at SaveU."

12.) How do you feel about abortion?

I really fon't care if a woman gets an abortion. It's their body and their choice to make. I really hope they discard that Abortion ban in America though.

13.) Do you like big crowds of people?

No, I really hate being in crowds and places where a lot of people are cramped in.

14.) Do you believe in luck or Miracles?

Yes, I do believe in miracles and luck despite being Athiest.

15.) What good thing happened this summer?

I'm gettibg robux abd I found out that I'm going to my fourth year of High School.