So... this happened

Me and my brother was playing Doors on Roblox yesterday and I've just got an Idea for a monster in that game. I will edit this chapter from time to time to either add/take out information or to rewrite something.

 I will edit this chapter from time to time to either add/take out information or to rewrite something

Not much and I had something a bit different in mind. The night gown can be longer and her skin could be a bit paller. (Not my base, btw.)
She goes by "The Wonderer".

You guys know Seek?

This mf.
I thought since he chases the player until (if) he catches you, what if they had a monster that has the intention of looking and finding you and you had to hide from in order to be temperarilly safe.
I got this idea from the game, Hide and Seek.

The level would be filled with closets and you have to run and check to see which closet is a real/safe one. The unsafe closets are contaminated with an unknown ratiation. And obviously, the fake closets will not open. Attempting to open or entering said closets will make noise and will alert The Wonderer.
The safe/real closets do not make noise.

The only way you can tell that she's near you is by the sound of her footsteps or humming.
This will tend to confuse the player because humming only means that she have found you and the footsteps means that The Wonderer is still searching for you. The Wonderer will trick the player in running in the directing she is.
And don't let her size fool you, her speed and stregnth is beyond human comprehension.