*sigh* you had to do this...

Knowing Midoriya he might be staying with Todoroki and Iida.

They are a friends group after all.

He might be with the others too...

Might be with Tokoyami, that guy was awake too.

Chances are higher that he is with Todoroki and Iida than that bird.

The moment I was out on the hallway, I immediately went to Todoroki and IIda's room. It wasn't far away from Midoriya's room and the moment I was right in front of the door, I just kicked the door down. Might have destroyed it as well but who cared. 

To my misfortune both boys were looking at me and there was no Midoriya here too. 

Again...

Where the hell is that damn problem child.

When I get you in my hands... you will wish, I've found you first!

Todoroki should know where he is....S

Me: Where is he?

Iida: Aizawa-sensei? 

Todoroki: Who?

Me: Midoriya. Where is that problem child?

Iida: Shouldn't he be in hi-

Before Iida could say anything more, I had my capture scarf around him as he was about to get out of the bed and pulled him towards me and made him look into my glowing red eyes. I was soo not up for any jokes or assumption at all. All I wanted was to get that damn kid who stole my coffee and teach him a lesson. Now I had to deal with these useless bunch and one by one.

Don't you even dare...

What do you think you are doing?

Down on the ground.

If no one wanna tell me where the kid is, then I'll just get the answer out of you all myself.

After I threw Iida towards Todoroki, I had ice that was thrown my ways but that was nothing to me since I had my scarf which was basically made out some solid and sturdy metal threats. Now I knew exactly how to deal with the ice and even used them as a stepping stone to get up a bit and throw my knifes at them. 

I pinned everyone to the ground or the bed with the knifes I had on me.

Me: One last time. Where the fuck is Midoriya.

It was at that moment that I saw these two nodde one to each other.

Make it more obvious!

You two have a lot to learn!

It was more than just obvious that they would start a counter attack sooner or later and I was prepared for it. Since Todoroki could use both fire and ice, I focused my quirk on him while I had my scarf ready to attack too. 

Todoroki: NOW!

They both pulled out the knifes since it was stuck at a soft matraze of the bed and then dashed towards me. As if that would even be a challange for any hero at all. The speed of Iida was still not enough to even be considered hard for me to keep up with. So it wasn't hard at all following their movements. However little did I know that they had something else in plan.

Todoroki: Got it!

Me: What the...

I was to fokused to see that Todoroki went for the fire allarm in each room to get that one off instead of running out at all. All I did was having Iida on the ground while Todoroki went for the button and pressed it. In an instant, I could hear the allarm and I was pissed.

Me: Do you know what you have even done?!

Todoroki: Pulled the alaram.

Me: *Sigh*

This is way too noisy...

Why did this problem child have to do this!

However even the alarm couldn't save them from me and so I threw Iida at Todoroki and strapped them to the bed. It was quite easy to do that since I always have some cuffs with me and so I just cuffed them to the bed and went out locking the door while both of them were screaming at me.

Me: *Sigh*

Before I however relly went out of the room, I turned around and threw one of the knifes which I collected from the bed inbetween their legs.

Me: SHUT IT OR I WON'T MISS NEXT TIME.

They both went pale for a second before looking up and me and they were sillent. Now I had kids running around in the hallways and this was soo annoying.

Why did they had to pull the alarm...