How did he...WHAT?!

I went down the hallway and will you look at that?! I immediatelly found 2 other students laying out soemthing on the ground that looked like bear traps. It definitelly wasn't meant to be put down on the ground for that ourpose. A second glance at it and yes, they were bear traps.

Are those.... bear traps....

Where the heck did you get them?

Yaoyorozu!

I seriously have to talk to her and Iida!

How the fuck are they leading this class as class-representatives?!

Why even bear traps?!

The heck they think of doing with them?

What if someone injures themselves?!

RG would have my head for this....

On the other hand....

I never told them to do that.

So it is their fault not mine.

I can't be responsible for their stupid ideas!

Besides one could say I am about to save them from their own stupidity.

I was thinking that I approached my students without making any sound and went right behind them. Once I was in reach, I tapped their shoulders and both jumped away which wasn't really surprising. Now the important part here was that I was definitelly saving them and not scaring the shit out of them or something like that. Nooo, I would never do something like this. 

They both jumped away as I touched their shoulder right at the direction of the bear traps.

Now here comes the important part!

I couldn't let them be injured by the bear traps, so I threw my capture weapon and got a two in one package. After I got them wrapped up tightly, I pulled them towards me and had my quirk activated.

Me: What are you doing?

Mineta: Traps....

Me: And why?

Mineta: Ahm.... Sero, say something.

Sero: ....

Mineta: Dude, don't let me hanging.

Me: I am waiting.

Sero: ... how did you.. get... like... behind us?

Me: Not important. *Sigh* Now why the fuck are you laying bear traps down on the ground?

Sero: To make sure no one gets inside?

Mineta: It was Bakugo's idea!

Sero: They bear traps where yours!

Me: Oh really! 

Just like that I lowed them down and one end of my scarf triggered a trap which made it immediatelly snap into the air and the boys started screaming as the chain reaction started to happen. Every bear trap snapped into the air and no one was safe from them.

Luckily for them, I had them wrapped in my scarf and was only about to scar.. aham safe them as I pulled them away from it. 

Moreover the scream definitelly made the rest of the students get out of hiding especially a damn dirty playing chihuhaua.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DID YOU DO!

Yaoyorozu: Guys, I told you to be careful with the-

It was the moment the remaining 6 students looked out of the roomes they were in and saw me with these kids in my arms or more like still wrapped up in my scarf. Now you would expect them to either run or attack me.

Well what I got was one door thrown shut at me and then one pair of students just watching while Bakugo started attacking me with Momo comming up right behind him.

Me:*Sigh* 

Damn this stupid dog never gets it.

A direct attacked on a trained pro-hero who is also your teacher.

You do have some guts.

What a stupid idiot tho.

...

Come to think of it...

I haven't seen Midoriya here either.

He probably is hiding.

I will find this guy.

Bakugo: DIE!

Me: *Sigh*

As Bakugo came closer, I deiced to first off, get rid of the two students I had still in my scarf and so I threw them at Bakugo. He could have caught them but instead he decided to discart them and even use his explotion and them as a stepping stone to get closer to me.

Me: *Sigh*

He really isn't quite cut to be a hero.

I definitelly have to make sure he gets more detention after this.

Or more excercise...

I might let him run lapses after this.

...

I am sure he has enough energy to do that for about 21 rounds around UA.

Yup...

Sounds realistic.

But before that... I have to take care of this situation.

 I have to take care of this situation