... not here...

It was pretty easy to deal with my class but I wasn't expecting anything else too.

Once I dealt with Bakugo and Momo, I went over to Jirou and Shouji who where both looking at me with huge eyes and gaping mouth. It honestly surprised me not seeing them run away but, the moment I came closer they started first backing away before running at me.

So they found their determination too?

Good for them....

Bad for them....

They will regret this!

I just took the stick that Yaoyorozu created and ran towards them, then slit on the floor while using the stick to make them both fall. Right after that I jumped up and used the wall as a stepping stone. I now not only let go of the stick but also grabbed some of the knifes that were laying on the floor from where I threw them at them and threw them at them again. 

Both screamed and closed their eyes. However I just had their cloths stuck to the ground nothing more. Still it was enough for both of them to be there and basically play dead in front of me.

Me: *Sigh*

Seeing as they couldn't escape the knifes that I felt on them and shaking too much to even answer me, I decided to go to the one door which the last two remaining students shut right in front of me. 

Me: GET OUT!

I screamed and they did what I said. It was Hagakure and Tokoyami. Both were immediatelly sitting on the ground looking down and quivering.

Me: Where is Midoriya?

Tokoyami: I don't know.

Hagakure: Same.

Me: *Sigh* 

Hagakure: He was never with us!

Tokoyami: And not with us either!

That was all they sad. They seemed extremly anxious about hwat I was about to do to them. However they could only say that they were lucky that I really needed some coffee right about now. I was jsut to tired for this shit. I did enough and they seemed to be scared from me which was exactly my coal. 

I was sure that from now on, they wouldn't touch my coffee anymore and wouldn't for sure do something this stupid anymore.

Me: *Sigh* Get the others to Hound Dog's office in an hour.

That was all I said to them before throwing them the key over. First they just looked at the floor where the key landed before nodding and getting up.

Me: Collect my knifes and give them back to me. Not a single one shall be missing.

Hagakure: Yes, Sir.

Tokoyami: Yes, Sir.

I looked at them as they started running towards Shouji and Jiro. They were first to get out form the trappes. Bakugo also regained his senses again, which was good cause I had to talk to him. This was why I started walking towards him.

The closer I got the more he started backing away.

Me: *Sigh* Bakugo!

Bakugo: Yes, Sir!

All of the sudden, everyone was calling me Sir and having this shaking in their voice when they faced me. Can't blame them tho.

Me: Start cleaning your damn mess up. Yaoyorozu and the others are helping you.

Bakugo: YES, SIR!

Me: *Sigh*

Right after that, I started to get to the door which would lead me to the stair case but I was meet with a wardrobe blocking it and some tables too. 

Me: *Sigh*  SOMEONE GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY! NOW!

It was also only at this time that I saw Uraraka getting out of the wardrobe blocking the door. I just looked at her as she was shacking. I had to give it to her. It wasn't a bad hiding place... But if I had the go to injure them, I would have blown up the door and she would be long gone. Oh how foolish she was.

The moment I screamed, Tokoyami, Bakugo and Shouji came over and immediately took care of that. It only took them about 10 minutes to get the door open and I left them be. I knew very damn well that they will have to clean up all the traps and everythimg themselves. As for the broken window. .. I soo had to talk to Cementoss about this.

As I was walking down the stairs, I couldn't help it but just think about Midoriya. I didn't see him the whole time. The kids also claimed not to know where he is. However little did I know that I was right about to find out.

Right as I was about to get out of the dorms, not even looking back, I had a damn kitchen knife flying past my head getting stuck at the door which would lead me out of the dorms.

... 

Me: THE FUCK!

Needless to say that I instantly turned around to see what the fucking hell was going on.