RE-GROUP!!!

3rd POV:

It was the moment that the allarm went off and Aizawa came out of Todoroki and Iida's room that everyone looked at the man. They were not sure what was going on until Aizawa used his scarf to get the first person close to him by the collar after pulling them toward him. He lifted the student off the ground and slammed them against the floor after that.

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING CATERPILLAR!!

Aizawa: Where is he!

Everyone was just confused. No one really got what was goin on since they never saw Aizawa do something like that nor did they knew who he meant at all.

Bakugo and his Bakusquard could only watch as he had Aoyama in his arm and the poor boy was screaming at first before passing out after the force he was basically pushed to the ground as well as thrown down.

Kirishima: The heck is going on?

Denki: Who is he searching?!

Ojiro: Aizawa-sensei, can we help you?

Aizawa: Where is that problem child?!

It was the second when Ojiro went over to Aizawa to check on Aoyama as well as see what was going on, that he too was caught into the capture scarf. Before any of the kids could react and help Ojiro, they saw the poor boy on the ground with a knife at his throat.

Bakugo: FUCK! This is one of his surprise classes!

Denki: Oh...

Sero: Why....

Mineta: Who made him that angry?

Aizawa: Where is Midoriya?!

They all couldn't focus on the fact that he just screamed Midoriya's name and made two boys faint in one go. Look at it rationally one probably will have nightmares seeing his red eyes and the other one may or may not has a concussion.

Bakugo: Regroup NOW!

It was only thanks to Bakugo's screaming and the explotions he made help the others run to the girls. By now it was clear to that spikey Pomeranian that this was an excercise and it was also thanks to him that everyone else snapped out of the trance and followed his lead.

Bakugo: Satou, Kirishima with me!

He was about to attack but before he could do that, Denki already started charging towards Aizawa. 

Bakugo: THE FUCK PIKATCHU!

Kirishima: Bakugbo, you better go, we got this.

Bakugo: TSK!

This was how Bakugo and the other left Denki, Kirishima and Satou all alone to fight Aizawa. They all knew that Bakugo was one of the powerhouses of their class right next to Midoriya and Todoroki. However with Todoroki out and Midoriya not being with them they had to rely on Bakugo. 

Denki: We got this!

Satou: We'll by some time for you all.

Sero: Thank you. Take care!

Just like that the tree boys sacrificed themeslves so that the rest had a chance against Aizawa and win this excercise for themselves. 

Meanwhile Izuku was sitting right at the kitchen table and decided to make another cup of tea while the alarm all of the sudden went off.

Izuku: Huh... guess someone managed to alarm the others.... not bad. They may have a chance...

That was all he said before returning his focus on making some breakfast. He was already awake and was soo sure not to be able to get back to sleep. He might as well make some breakfast as well as sweets to enjoy listening to the chaos... that was what he thought he would do next if not for the noise. 

However the alarm was a bit annoying to his taste so he went over to the main electricity box and decided he didn't need breakfast anymore. The tea he made was enough to last him through the little show going up upstairs and just shut off all the electricity to the dorm.

The reaction he got was quite funny as he could hear Denki's scream echoing through the building.

Izuku: Guess I should turn back on the light after they already turned it on when the alarm went off.... Or nah! This is more fun.

Just like that the heroes in training had to fight the rest of the little war game against Aizawa or more like one sided PTSD class with Aizawa mostly in the dark and early light rays from the morning.

Oh how much Izuku was enjoying the screams he was hearing coming from upstairs. It was hard for the green bean to hide the smile while sipping on his tea.

 It was hard for the green bean to hide the smile while sipping on his tea