GIF-4

He didn't take his eyes of you ever since you entered the party

He didn't take his eyes of you ever since you entered the party. Soon people started filling in and the host (aka his bestfriend) decided to play spin the bottle noticing Siddharth's fascination towards you.

As the bottle spun around, it halted to a stop pointing at both of you. You became a blushing mess as you too were smitten by him.

Siddharth was on cloud nine when it pointed right at you. Honestly, he didn't want to kiss any other girl in the party as all of them were trying to get into his pants.

He looked at you, his eyes searching yours for any hesitation but was elated when found none. He was pleased that you were ready to kiss him but he was not going to do it here, atleast not infront of all these people. He wanted this to be private and special with only two of you to experience.

You closed your eyes, heart thumping on your chest expecting the kiss, but a quiet gasp left your mouth when he brushed his lips on your cheek.

Opening your eyes you saw that he was already back to his place. Someone from the back shouted party pooper and Siddharth rolled his eyes in return.

A smile formed on your face realising he didn't jump on the opportunity to kiss you like other guys do. You let your fingers run across where he kissed and a tinge of blush coated your cheeks.

Some girls awed and giggled at the sight. It made you blush more and even Siddharth was blushing a little.

Loud cackles erupted from the crowd seeing both of you behave like lovesick teenagers.
And just like that the two of you couldn't wait to get out of this party.