GIF-8

"Siddharth! Go clean your room please

"Siddharth! Go clean your room please. It's a mess" I said walking into the living room where he was lounging on the sofa.

"What?" He mumbled absent mindedly. I looked at the tv as he started another round of gran tursimo or something. I couldn't care less but it's been getting on my nerves lately.

"You've been playing for three hours. Go clean your room" I rubbed my temples as they started throbbing with all that revving and crashing sounds.

"I'll clean it later" he lazily responded barely even acknowledging my presence.

"No" I huffed. "Do it now and get off that damn game. It's giving me a headache."

"Or what?" He challenged, his eyes still on the screen.

Anger filled my veins but I suddenly got distracted as my gaze fell on his arms that were bulging around his sleeves. A slight blush covered my cheeks.

It's not the right time. Focus.

Thankfully, a car crashing and sidharth's frustrated scream brought me out of my daydream.

"Fuck. Fuck" he gritted his teeth. His jaw tightened as he watched the tv. Fury was evident in his eyes. Why did he look so hot like that?

He threw his head back on the sofa and groaned. I looked at him amused. It's literally just a video game.

I walk and stand behind him. He looked at me through his lashes causing my heart to skip a beat.

I bring my hand forward and massage his tensed shoulders. My hands looked so tiny compares to his broad shoulders. His muscles flex under my palm as I continue to soothe it.

A groan like moan left his lips when I pressed a little harder on a particular spot. I felt his muscles literally melting under my touch.

Just when I was about to take my hand away, he took it in his and kissed my palm.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you" he muttered.

I smiled."It's okay"

"I'll clean my room today. I promise" he said and gave my hand another kiss.

I bend down and attach my forehead to his." Okay. Just don't play for a long time. It tires you out"

It concerns me because he has dark circle around his eyes from playing day and night. He looks so tired. It affects his shoots. We are not able to spend time with each other because he always sleeps when he gets home from the set. I am just worried about his health more than anything.

He smiled and kissed my forehead." Okay. I'll try"
______________________________________

I noticed there are not many votes compared to the views and it disappoints me. Do you guys not like this book?. Your votes give me the encouragement to write more. Please vote for this chapter and others and so that I can know if you are interested or not otherwise I will have to close this book if there is no feedback. I appreciate inline comments too.
______________________________________