The ruined weekend

YOONA'S POV

FINALLY, IT'S SATURDAY! We usually wake up late... I forgot to turn off the alarm last night and here I am.. half asleep.

I searched for Felix with my half-closed eyes. I couldn't find him and he is not the kind of boy who wakes up early, especially when he doesn't have classes.

 I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard him screaming from the games room. Yes, he is an addict so he has his room JUST for games.

 I went to him and bent down to kiss him on the lips, but he tilted his head to the other side to focus on the game. I was pissed. Of course, I know that he is busy with his games but as we are not the couple to kiss often, I expected him to kiss me back and he just... UUGHHH!

YAAH! DID YOU JUST AVOID MY KISS-UH? *mildly shouting*

Sorry Noona, I didn't see that. 🥺

He said, while his eyes were glued to the screen.

Aiishh! One day you will yearn for my kiss and I won't kiss you back. Just wait!😏😏 

I said playfully, without meaning it. 

 He looked at me with an are-you-sure-what-you-just-said look.

 "I was just kidding!",😅😅 I replied though he didn't ask. 

 He placed his controller on the table and rolled his chair towards me. I was sitting on the bed beside and he leaned forwards and I mirrored. Our lips were an inch apart.

 I closed my eyes, clearly waiting for a kiss. But, this brat...

 I can hear him chuckling, which made me give him a death glare. 😒

Do you have any plans today, Noona? 

 No, I don't. 😑 *cold tone*

Great! Can we hang out? Uhmm...A da-date? 👉👈

Aww! He was acting all cute and asked with a small pout. 

 Sure baby, why not! You decide the place. 

OK, I will. But first, let's go and eat. 😁

He said all excited, his eyes glittering. He went with a cute dance to our kitchen and I followed him.

"How about pancakes?", he asked. I gave him an 'okay' signal and nodded.👌

We take turns to cook and today was his turn. I sat on the opposite chair, facing Felix and wondering how cute can he be when he cooks.

 I sat on the opposite chair, facing Felix and wondering how cute can he be when he cooks