Love across rivers

YOONA'S POV:

We are now in the airport, about to say the hardest phrase, "MEET YOU SOON".

Felix held my hand as firmly as he can. He is usually clingy but never acted like this in public before. 

I tousled his hair and he gave me a sad smile. He was on the verge of crying but somehow controlled it. I moved closer and he hugged me tightly.

I can feel my shoulders getting wet from his tears. His tiny sobs made my heart heavy. I hugged him back and promised that we would remain the same despite the distance. 

"Should y-you go, Noon-a?"

 he asked with a voice break in between. 

"Yeah, babe. I will come in three days! Don't worry"." AAH! Be on time to the hospital. The doctors' impressions are what matters the most. Hmm?"

"O-okay Noona. I will take care of that and will keep you updated about everything happening there!"

😂 "You better be!...

 And don't tell anyone about our relationship there!". 

"You remember, right?"

"Yeah Noona. You can tell them when you feel like saying".

 "As you are uncomfortable saying that I am younger than you".

 He said the second sentence slowly, not intending me to hear. But I heard it anyways.

"YAAH! It is not wh-"

I was cut off by the flight announcement.

"I should go now, Yongbokiee", I said.

His eyes were expecting something from me, and I know exactly what it was. He was now all smiling. 'Where did my cry-baby go?' I thought to myself.

 He gave me his signature Duchenne smile, like a kid

I held his shirt to make him lean down a bit. He is like four inches taller than me.

I saw him closing his eyes when our lips were an inch apart. I did the same and connected our lips. I can feel his tiny lips moving on mine.

 He grabbed my neck with his right hand and held my waist with his left. It felt like heaven. My heart could have fallen to my feet. 

Butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

 I slowly placed my hand down on his abs, trying to act all cool.

I wondered if he could feel my heart beating at 10x. 

We kissed again after almost six months!

The last time we kissed was in the middle of a heated argument. It was too sudden to even process what happened.