Episode l: Prologue

"You were the chosen one!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I'm not leaving you! Not his time."

"The years have made you weak."

"I am what you made me!"

"He is the chosen one."

*sinister breathing*

Years ago,

She walked through a forst of dead trees. The moon shing bright. No sound. Nothing, but the sound of the twigs she stepped on.

She continued walking. Something brought her here. She knew he was here. "Show youself!" she yells, igniting her 2 white lightsabers.

 "Show youself!" she yells, igniting her 2 white lightsabers

Her orange skin shone bright like the moon. Not enough though. She knew better than to let her guard down. Thats when she heard it.

The breath that haunted her forever. How was this possible. A vision? No. Dream? No. This was very real. But how? He died.

She noticed something different about the breathing. She would know. Whatever this... thing was. It was either a copycat. A pretender. Or him. That's when he spoke.

"They told me, you were brave. That you could even stand against Darth Vader, himself. " the voice said. She kept looking around. Keeping her lightsabers out on guard. Nobody knew about that fight, but Ani and Ezra, unless... "Who's they?" she spoke out.

She could now hear him walking across the ground. Breath by breath. Step by step. "The others. Rahm Kota, Zazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti, Kirak Infil'a. They all had hope in you. They all had the same fate. As will you... A jedi's fate." she heard him behind her and flipped out of the way. She finally saw him. His suit. His mask. His lightsaber, glowing red. She readed herself for the coming battle,"I am no Jedi." she responded.

He charged towards her. She blocked herself from the incoming attack and continued blocking herself. They both attacked. They both blocked. She attempted to slide kick him down to the ground, but he saw that. He moved his leg out of the way and took the moment. He attacked back down onto Ahsoka while she still crouched. She quickly blocked the lightsaber from hitting her head (if you want a mental image, just imagine the lightsaber is shaping an X).

He was strong, she realized. Nothing like any other sith she's seen. He puahed the lightasber further down, almost reaching her forehead. She flet the heat, almost burning her.

She pushed him back, using the force, almost into a tree. He used the lightsaber and stuck it into the ground stopping him. She brought the tree down, but he jumped out of the way. He lifted a tree behind her and hit ti with her, sending her flying forwards. She jumped up and threw her lightsaber towards him. The Saber spun towrds him, but he caught it, catching it midair with the force and throwing it back.

She blocked her helf with her lightsaber, blocking herself. But the force was too much, it sent her flying back. She tried to get back up, but was hit by an incoming rock, keeping her on the ground. She looked up and tried to bring her lightsaber back to her. They flew back, but midair,they quickly switched positions, turning around. The lightsaber ignited, she qhickly tried to stop it from coming, using all her might. The saber was reaching her stomach, she tried pushing it back, but it just went further, and further, and further. It switched off as she almost fainted from exhaustion.

The sith walked towards her and crouched in front of her, staring at her dead in the eyes, "Wha-what are you?" she questioned. He simply tilted his head and picked up her lightsaber. He ignited it. It glowed in front of him and her. The light reflecting against her eyes. "You lasted longer than most. I see why they believed in you." he breaths. His breaths were the only noises she could hear. His breath. And her lightsaber. She would die, from her own weapon. She closed her eyes and breathed,accepting her fate.

He grabbed her shoulder, and readied to stab the lightsaber inside of her stomach. But when he did, she disappeared, nothing but her robe had remained.

He growled. Anger fuiled his veins. He brethed harder, and harder, until he finally let it all out. The sith lord yelled in anger, sending a shockwave of lightning around him, creating a small crater.

He grabbed the other lightasber and hung it on his belt. There, hung 5 other lightsabers. He walked off into the darkness, into the smoke, the galaxy, now having lost, Ahsoka Tano. She wasn't gonna be the only one.

That's the first chapter. Yes, I know, Ahsoka doesn't die this way. But since a lot of the Star Wars Legend Comics aren't cannon, I only am taking a few elements. The names of the Jedi, will give you a hint of who this person is. The other chapters will also be much longer.