Episode II: The Search (Part 3)

Mara crouched in front of Anakin as Starkiller exited his ship. Mara looked at her husband and nodded her head at him. They both knew what they had to do. Luke took out his lightsaber, ready to defend his family and looked back at the Sith Assassin in front of him. Mara looked back at her son and began to tear up. She quickly grabbed him and they both ran inside the cabin. R2 followed them inside. Starkiller and Luke stepped closer and closer to each other, "You do not have to do this. There is still good in you!" Luke told him, taking out his lightsaber. Starkiller didn't care and activated his red lightsaber, "Stop lying to yourself." he attacked, but lucking Luke blocked in time.

Mara and Anakin started stepping back towards the wall as she heard Luke and Starkiller battling outside. Mara looked down at her son, who was shivering in fear. Mara knew one of them were not going to survive the night. She crouched in front of her son and caressed his face. Tears slowly started running, "Ani... Listen here, okay?" she  asked of her son.

Anakin started breathing heavier and heavier, his heart beating faster and his head filled with questions of what was happening. "Wha-what's going on? Who is that!?" he demanded.

Mara shook her head, "None of that matters, okay!? This is what you're gonna do. You're going to follow R2 out of her and do not stop. Everywhere R2 goes, you do as well. Only stop when your father and I call you, okay?"  Mara asked.

Anakin stated tearing up, "Bu-but what about you guys? I can help!" Anakin begged.

Mara heard Starkiller slowly defeating Luke and heading to the cabin. She knew she had to hurry up, "Just do what I tell you!" Mara puled her lightsaber to her hand and turned around. Suddenly, Starkiller burst through the door and attacked Mara downwards. Luckily, Mara blocked, but struggled to keep her position. Mara turned her head around, "GO! NOW!" Mara yelled. Hesitantly, Anakin turned and followed R2 out of the cabin through a little patch in the wall. As he ran, the worry for his mother increased more and more as tears fell off his face. But he had to do what his mother told him. Run.

Back in the present,

After a long walk, Anakin and Rey finally found civilization. The town was very similar to that of the town Anakin lived in, in Tatooine. They stuck to the wall of one of the stores and noticed a few Stormtroopers. Just because The Order fell, doesn't mean all the Stormtroopers just decided to drop their guns and stop. Especially with Starkiller around, they're probably under new management. "Well? What're we waiting for?" Rey questioned.

Anakin saw Rey grab her lightsaber and head towards the 3 Stormtroopers. His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed her arm, pulling her back. She pushed her against the wall as they faces were barely an inch apart. They could feel each other breath against their face. "Really? That's your plan? Go in there with a laser sword and kill them?" Anakin asked her.

Rey tilted her head, "Yeah. What do you expect? They'll kill us if they see us." she told him.

Anakin mouth slightly opened in shock and tilted his head in confusion, "Sometimes I wonder how you're even a  Jedi with things like this." he soon noticed how close they faces were and quickly stepped back. He then began to explain, "Look, the Stormtroopers you dealt with were just idiots alright? Compared to the Empire's Stormtroopers, they nothing. In the end, they both are terrible at aiming. But that's not the point... If they are following Starkiller, you really think he's gonna let inexperienced Stormtroopers into his whole... whatever it's called? No. Besides, word will spread of a guy and a girl, who wields a laser sword, attacking 2 Stormtroopers. Starkiller will find us." Anakin explained.

Rey looked back at the Stormtroopers chatting then looked back at Anakin, "Well, what do you expect us to do then?" Rey asked him. He sighed and began to look around. He noticed a store selling a few clothes with cloaks among them, and smiled.