Episode II: Arena (Part 4)

P.s. Sorry this chapter took so long to come out I was struggling how to write this battle. But other chapters will be much longer, much better fight scenes, and much better details. I'm also trying to make Starkiller as scary and ominous as possible like the games.

So overall, sorry for the bad schedule, and hope you have a good day!

Sand... cheering.

Cheering?

That's what he heard and felt. He soon realized he was being dragged across the ground by a few guards. He lifted his head up with all his might, but his eyes were still blurry. All he noticed was the sandy ground he was being dragged on and a giant pillar. He was thrown onto the ground in front of the pillar as chain cuffs were wrapped around his arms and he was tied to the pole. After they tied him up, the guards walked off, "Might wanna get up." he heard his grandfather say. He forced himself to get up as it became clear where he was. It was an arena.

He stood up and balance himself on the pole and looked around. He realized he was now wearing battle clothes and had war paint on his face. The audience cheered at the fighter's arrival. He realized there was a long chain tying him to the pole and sighed. Guess they weren't gonna find Juno here. He suddenly heard a horn blowing and his head shot around to a podium in-between the crowd. Inside, sitting on a thrown, was Torkin Ferran. Anakin glared at the Twi'lek sitting his his thrown. Torkin smiled at the young man's anger as a woman was being pulled towards him. It was Rey. In a... gold... bikini?

His eyes widened at the sight as he remembered when Leia told him about when that happened to her. a chain was tied to Rey's neck and she was pulled towards Torkin. She tried to move away, but none of it helped. Rey saw Anakin in the center of the stadium, which is apparently an arena, and was surprised at Anakin staring at her. He couldn't help but think-, "WHY ARE YOU STARING?!" she yelled, knocking him out of his trance.

"Sorry!" he yelled back and looked away. Torkin gave a microphone to the translator droid and began his speech, "Anakin Skywalker, we sincerely apologize for this! You have quite a large bounty on your head, and not only that, you know Ms. Eclipse." Anakin sighed.

"What did you do with her?!" he exclaimed. Torkin spoke to the droid, "That's the thing, Mr. Skywalker... We did nothing. Ms. Eclipse ran off before we could do anything. We were conspiring against her and disappeared before we could attack her. The thing that confuses us is that she was never supposed to know, but all of that is besides the point. We'll make you a deal." Anakin rolled his eyes, "You manage to survive... we will tell you everything we know about Ms. Eclipse. Deal?"

Suddenly, a large door was suddenly being bashed in from behind, causing Anakin to almost fall over. A roar was heard behind it, flooding fear into Anakin's heart, "... Fine! Not like I have a choice, do I?" Anakin didn't see Ferran, but he knew he was agreeing with him. But none of that was on his mind. The thing that was, was what is behind the door. Anakin cracked his neck and prepared for what was behind it. Then it roared. Both Anakin an Rey recognized that roar and they both knew Anakin wasn't gonna make it out of this alive. The monster finally burst through the door as it opened. It was what he feared... a rancor. And it was hungry.

"So how you gonna make it out of this one?" his grandfather asked him. Anakin growled in response and began tugging on the chain to pull it off. The cheers were luckily distracting the rancor. The rancor itself had a collar around it's neck for Torkin to control it from. Anakin continued tugging on the chain, but it had no avail. Anakin leaned against the pole and smirked at his grandson's attempts. 

He then spoke, "You know what you have to do." Anakin told him. He glared at his grandfather and continued tugging. Anakin rolled his eyes and looked at the rancor who was luckily still distracted. Torkin noticed the rancor not attacking and decided to... provoke it. Anakin knew what he was about to do and looked back at Anakin, "You won't be able to escape if you don't use the Force... It's your only way." Anakin lectured him.

Anakin glared more at his grandfather and tried to break off the chains with a nearby rock, "Number 1. You know what will happen if I use the Force. Starkiller will sense it and immediately know where we are. Number 2. We both know why I cannot use it. And Number 3. I don't need the help of some dumb magical ability to survive. I've gone through most of my life without it. I'll make it thought this too. Besides... a rancor won't attack us, unless provoked." Anakin reminder his grandfather. 

Anakin looked up at the podium to see Torkin taking out a long remote-type device. He turned his head and saw the the rancor suddenly being electrocuted and it's eyes finally catching the attention of the man trying to escape the chains. He looked down at his grandson, "Well good luck with that." Anakin told him. His head immediately perked up to see the rancor slowly stepping towards him. Anakin immediately tried pulling the chain off again as he ran of, but instead fell back by the sudden force. He had to think. Rancor. The bolts keeping the chain and pole together were rusty. he needed to break the bolts. A rock was not gonna do it. A rancor. If he were to get it to break the pole, he could at least have a fighting chance. But if it were to break it, he would get pulled by the pole as it was thrown around, not really helping his situation. He could get close... no... it's suicide. Then again, does he really have a choice? He sighed in exhaustion and readied himself for what he was about to do. 

The rancor charged for him and he jumped out of the way under it's legs. He quickly jumped onto it foot and did something really bad. With all his might, he pulled the rancor's nail out of it's foot, causing the rancor to scream in pain and blood spurt out of where it's nail used to be. Anakin took this opportunity and hurried to the bolts. He took the nail and put it right on top of the bolt. Just enough pressure will either cause the bolt to break, or pop out. He hit the nail deep into the pole's bolts, making them break apart. He smiled as he looked at his hands, now free from the pole, but he quickly realized what was behind him, "... crap." he dodged out of the way and began to run towards the nearest gate with the nail in hand.

He then heard his grandfather's voice in his head, "You won't survive if you don't use the force." Anakin told him.

He grunted in response as he finally made it towards the gate, "No I don't!" Anakin yelled. He pulled against the gate, trying to break it.

"Tell him that." he told him. Anakin turned around, and rancor immediately tried swatting him away, but he quickly evaded. It didn't help though, as he was quickly kicked to the center of the arena by the rancor's foot. He eventually attempted to back up and was almost knocked unconscious from the force. He looked behind him and saw the rancor coming closer, "Just do it Anakin. If not for yourself... for her..." Anakin saw Rey being pulled closer towards Ferran, "And for me." he told him. Anakin sighed. He's been beaten. There was no way a human was ever going to win this fight. He had 2 choices. 1, don't use the Force and die to a rancor. 2, use it and risk Starkiller finding them, but still have a chance to kill Starkiller.

He made his decision.

He looked up at the sky in silence as he began, "Be with me... be with me..."

Back on Starkiller's own Star Destroyer, he sensed Anakin, "There you are."