Episode ll: Stranded (Part 1)

Years ago, back when Anakin was a child,

It was late night on Ossus. The ant droids were doing their jobs, constructing a large temple for Jedi that Luke will train. Inside one of the small huts, a child around 9 years old slept. The boy was Anakin. R2-D2 stayed by his side for protection. Luke and Mara were off-world, looking for a rogue Sith who was on a killing spree. 

R2 suddenly noticed Luke's X-wing landing outside of the hut with Luke and Mara inside. R2 immediately raced outside, only to see Luke holding his bleeding arm and Mara limping fast towards the hut. R2 beeps, asking, "What is going on?" to which Mara ignores and rushes inside the hut to find her son. Luke dropped to his knees in front of R2, breathing heavily, "Listen, R2. Is *breath* Anakin okay?" he asks R2. R2 beeps, leaving Luke sighing happily. Luke looks past R2 to see Mara walking out with Anakin holding her hand as they walked towards the X-wing.

Anakin was rubbing his eyes, still pretty much asleep when suddenly the ground shook. They all looked up, only to see an ominous ship landing slowly. Luke's and Mara's eyes widened in fear, realizing what it was. He followed them here. It was Starkiller. Anakin covered his eyes from the light.

Back in the present,

Anakin shot up awake. The ship still going through Lightspeed, on it's way to Concord Dawn. The ship was still in Lightspeed and going roughly. The ship was still shaking as everyone else were still screaming. The ship suddenly stopped rocking when it got out of Lightspeed and reached Concord. Poe's eyes widened in sudden realization of where they were going to crash. They appeared over forest, and it doesn't look like they were gonna slow down.

"HANG ON!" Poe yelled in the comms. Finn got frustrated at his words, "WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING!?" Finn yelled in return. Rey, who sat on his left-hand side, grabbed onto Anakin's hand, surprising Anakin, but he just went with it. The Millennium Falcon crashed through the forest's trees, spinning through it all and debris of the Falcon breaking off. The trees were luckily slowing down their crash, but not stopping it. It soon flipped on it's back and finally stopped. They all soon fainted from the impact.

Later,

Anakin felt he was being pushed awake. He felt Rey tugging his left arm, "Anakin! Anakin!" he finally woke up. "Took you long enough." Rey said, annoying Anakin. 

"I'm sorry. Was your face literally hit by a crate, knocking you out and-" he checked felt his nose, only to feel it bleeding and slightly broken, " -and breaking your nose in the process? No didn't think so." Anakin clapped back. Rey stayed silent in response at his words as Anakin moved his hands towards his face. He set his hands on his nose and quickly relocated his nose, causing Anakin to groan in pain. He stretched his face out to get a clear view. He realized all the crates were hanging on the roof and the himself slightly hanging down. He put 2 and 2 together, which wasn't difficult, "Great. We're upside down." 

He looked around and saw R2 still tied down, luckily, C-3PO was also tied up, and Finn was also awake, looking around as well. He reached towards the lock keeping him together and unlocked himself. Immediately, he fell down on the roof of the Falcon, causing the whole ship to shake. Rey immediately stuck her hands up for them all to stop. The shaking soon stopped as Anakin slowly stood up straight. He realized the shaking stopped and didn't move, giving Anakin confidence that it was safe. "You see? We're alright." he assured. He stuck his hands up and they all laughed. Finn happily sighed as C-3PO also laughed. Anakin took a step, but the ship immediately tilted over, causing Anakin to fall down to the bottom of the ship and Rey and Finn yelled in shock. 

Anakin looked straight up to see a crate incoming towards his face, much bigger than the last one. He quickly rolled out of the way with the crate falling next to him. "JUST USE THE FORCE TO KEEP US STABLE!" Finn yelled in frustration, holding onto the straps keeping him in the chair, tightly. Anakin nodded his head furiously in agreement as Rey stayed silent, "... Oh right..." she said.

Later,

Anakin, Poe, Finn, Rey, Chewie, and BB-8 were all on the ground along with a few supplies they brought down as well. The Millennium Falcon was hanging on the vines from the trees with it also almost being completely destroyed. Sparks and wires were flying out of the Falcon. There was no way they could rebuild it. The Millennium Falcon was no more. It flew it last flight.

They were all setting up camp with what they had left, knowing they were gonna stay there for a while. C-3PO and R2 in the meantime, were still in the Falcon, mainly because C-3PO denied to jump down. "Come on 3PO! We haven't got all day!" Rey yelled at him. 

C-3PO still denied to jump, "I most certainly will not. You do realize that if you don't catch me, I could-" C-3PO was interrupted by R2 pushing him out of the ship, tired of his hesitation, "Ahhhhh!!" C-3PO yelled. Rey quickly caught him with the force before he could reach the ground. She turned her hand to turn him back upright. Once he stood upright again, C-3PO's eyes darted towards R2, "You are lucky Rey caught me!!" he yelled. Anakin chuckled at his old friend's words. R2 proceeded to exit through the hole as well. He was also caught by Rey midair and carefully placed on the ground. C-3PO rushed towards his friend and hit him on the head, "Don't ever do that again."

Poe dusted his hands off and sighed, "Okay. Looks like we got everything we needed. And now that we're half-way across the galaxy... care to explain what we're doing here?" Poe demanded. Finn sighed as well and sat down on a nearby crate, all tired out. Rey put her hands on her hips as she also wanted to know why. 

Anakin realized they weren't really asking and just took a deep breath, "Well... since I can't really run from Starkiller anymore. I'm gonna have to help you guys kill him-" Rey was about to say something in response, but was shushed by Anakin, knowing she wanted to ask him about the whole 'killing' part, "It's not possible, but I am gonna help you anyway. But we cannot do it alone... There might be 5 of us, but considering we're dealing with Starkiller, we'll be like bugs to him." he pointed out in space, "Back there, on Tatooine, he was just toying with us. We need help from someone who actually has experience with him and could know how to deal with him." Anakin stated.

Finn got confused at his words, "Wait, you're saying someone's actually survived from his attacks?" Finn asked.

Anakin shook his head and crossed his arms, "Nope. SHE didn't survive his attacks... She knew him... And she is on this planet. She said she was always gonna be, so she's here." Anakin answered.

Rey had one more question, "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Who exactly is this she?" Rey asked.

Anakin looked at her, "Her name... is Juno Eclipse."

(YEP, SHE'S IN HERE TOO! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE VERY STARKILLER FILLED. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)