Episode 2: A Long Awaited Talk

Juno immediately took her mask off, revealing a white blonde-haired woman. Her hair being tied up in a long ponytail. A smile slowly started forming on her face as she lowered her blaster, "Anakin." she rushed towards him as Anakin lowered his arms. She grabbed him and they both hugged.

Rey awkwardly watched and not knowing what else to do, she lowered her arms and began waving them back and forth until she finally brought her fist to her mouth and coughed loudly to get their attention, "*COUGH* *COUGH*"

Anakin and Juno's  heads quickly turned to face Juno, remembering she was still here. Anakin looked back at Juno, "We should probably talk."

Much later,

Anakin, Rey, R2-D2, BB-8, C-3PO, Finn, and Poe all gathered around a small fire. Multiple crates from the ship were now on the ground as well as multiple lit up electronic lamps. Juno was leaning against a large crate with her arms crossed as Anakin was doing the same. There was an awkward silence until Juno spoke, "So, Anakin? How can I help you?"

Anakin sighed, "I think you know why... He's back." Anakin told her.

Juno's head fell to the side in confusion, "Who? I have no idea what you're talking about..." she told them. Was she serious?

Anakin's arms fell to the side as he narrowed his eyes at her, "Do you really not know? or are you messing with me?" Anakin asked.

Juno shook her head, "I have absolutely no idea who on earth you are talking about."

Rey stood up and began walking towards her, "Then why were you trying to leave this planet around the same time the serial killings happened." Rey questioned her.

Juno immediately glared at Rey, "Listen miss. You might be Jedi, but I'm not afraid of you. I don't know you. I'm not your friend. The only reason I'm not firing at you all right now is because Ani here seems to trust you. And to answer your question, the reason I was leaving had nothing to do with the killings. A friend of mine sent a distress video message. He told me someone was after him, then the call shut off. He still has his tracker on him and I was going to find him. That answer your question? AND WHO IS THIS PERsON YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?"

Anakin slowly started walking towards her, "I really thought you would've known..."

Juno finally had enough and sighed, "Okay. If someone doesn't tell me what I currently do not know, I'll be making my leave." she told them.

Anakin took a deep breath, "...It's Starkiller... He's back." 

Juno's mouth fell open as well as her eyes frozen open. She quickly closed it when she realized her mouth was open and stood silent. Anakin could tell she was filled with fear and shock. She then spoke, "How? Tha... That's impossible. He's dead. It can't be..." she yelled. 

All of them could tell what she was feeling. Juno held onto her chest to manage her breathing as she just started breathing more heavily. Anakin walked closer to her, "I'm sorry. I came her to see if you're okay. He tried killing me and them... he killed Din."

Juno gasped at what Anakin just said as she covered her mouth, "Oh my... I'm sorry, Ani. I know what he meant to you." Anakin was about to respond to what she just said when she quickly realized something and interrupted him, "Wait a minute... You said you came her for why help... what is it..." she questioned him. She already had a feeling for what, she was just hoping it wasn't what she thought it was.

Poe stood up and answered for Anakin, "We're going to kill Starkiller." 

Juno turned to look back at  Poe. Her eyes widened slightly at Poe's answer. She then put her hands on her hips and... laughed? Anakin shot her a confused look as to why she was laughing. After seeing nobody else was laughing she looked back at Anakin and stopped, "Oh wait... you're serious?" she asked him. Anakin was about to say something again, but Juno quickly said something again, "You ALL are asking for a deathwish if you think you can take Starkiller on."