Discovery Of The Gods

When we arrived at the throne room, I was back in my silver chains. I winked in pain.
Artemis coughed, the throne room was in havoc, and I was still dizzy from the travel. Artemis coughed a lot louder, and they finally noticed her.

“Arty, why are you here? Why is there a mortal in the throne room? Aren’t you supposed to be hunting that traitor, Perseus?” Apollo asked. All the gods were glaring at me.

 “Actually, Apollo, this is Perseus.” Artemis answered with a prided expression. 

I groaned. “Can you please not call me that? My name is Percy. You hear me? PERCY.” 
I spelled out my name for their tiny brains, because their brains were very small. 

Athena threw whatever in view at me. Including Ares. Which he didn’t like very much.

“Why is Perseus here? He cheated on Annabeth and ran away with his new mortal girlfriend! She is heartbroken!” She screeched. I flinched even more when she said her name. I was bewildered. Why would Annabeth do that? Hasn't she already done enough? 

"I did not do that! I ran away, yes. But I ran away because it was Annabeth who did that!" I argued. Of course, they would not believe me. That is not what I would expect some gods to believe. "hmm… shall we call Iris to see his lies?" Zeus asked. Everyone raised their hands,  because of the way he chose his words. He clapped and Iris appeared, in all her godly glory. 

"What do you want? This better be good…" she muttered the last part just loud enough for everyone to hear. "Iris, show how Percy betrayed everyone." Zeus demanded. "theoi katarenimoi afton ton theo…" she growled under her breath. suddenly, a screen appeared. Quickly flashing my whole life since I discovered the gods. It stopped when I got bitten by the werewolf. To be honest, I was surprised  by their reactions when Annabitch betrayed me.

Athena literally had smoke coming out of her ears. You do not see that everyday.