⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ A ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ..?~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. .⋆。◛⋆˚。⋆ ♥ 。˚˚。⋆.
(Dont expect me to be good at writing!!! Also, some of these are OOC)

CHAPTER 1.5 . . .
༶•┈♥ ┈♛ ♛┈ ♥ ┈•༶

Crepe's POV :
"Hi!! seems like you're now comfortable with your new workshop, and you usually dont go out... so i want to pay you a visit and show you something i found! ♥ i'll see you at 6:00 PM!
—Custard cookie the third. "

I had to stop working on my gigantic robot and clean this workshop. Its clearly a mess with all the dust and broken parts and i dont want the ruler of this kingdom to think that im weird.... What am i saying?!—— whatever.

I quickly cleaned my workshop, changed my outfit and patiently wait for custard to arrive...

—***—

6:10 PM..

I looked at my clock and its 6:10 PM... 'maybe he's not gonna arr—' a loud sound came from my door that startled me "GOOD EVENING CRE—" cake saw me jump from shock and apologized "I'm sorry for barging in like that!" Does he not know how to knock on the door?? "Yeah yeah, its fine." Honey took notice on my workshop and gasped in awe (?) "WOW!!! You're workshop looks so cool!"

"Yeah, thank you Custar—" i got cut off by his second gasp " WOAHH!! YOU CAN BUILD ROBOTS?? THATS SO COOL!!" i felt my cheeks heating up from embarrassment "he-heh, yea i can build robots and thank you!!"

"OHH! And also i want to show you something!" He grabbed my arm for the millionth time, ran out of my workshop and ran to the woods.
He showed me a pretty lake with rocks and flowers...

◛ ~~**~~ ◛

Custards POV :
I looked at crepe and their eyes were glowing in shock, adorable.. HUH?? What am i thinking??— anyways..

"Do you want to throw rocks across the lake??" Crepe looked at me and nodded. Crepe grabbed some rocks and sat next to me and we both started skipping rocks..

♥—**—♥

No-ones POV:

both cookies were having a great time , talking about fun-facts of themselves, liking and disliking things, embarrassing stories, adventure stories.. Crepe never thought the ruler of the kingdom will be the first person to open up themselves.

Custard started throwing rocks across the lake, "its such a beautiful evening." While crepe whispering "Take that you fucking lake"
they both ran out of rocks, so They both sat close together and watched the sun set..

♡ ~***~ ♡

7:00 PM..

Crepe checked the time and had to break the comfort silence "Oh, its already 7 PM, i really need to go!" "Awh, bye crepe!! Custard said that in a sad tone. "Bye custard! See you tomorrow." Crepe got up and started running back into their house just so waffles roommate wont get upset...
༶•┈♥ ┈♛ ♛┈ ♥ ┈•༶
.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. .⋆。◛⋆˚。⋆ ♥ 。˚˚。⋆.
(BYE THIS CHAPTER IS CRINGE SOBS 😭😭)

(460 words)