⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Aᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ..?! ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

༶•┈♥ ┈♛ ♛┈ ♥ ┈•༶

(Do i miss writing these two? Yes. Yes i do.

Also if i made a mistake while typing this, please correct me instead of making fun of me-
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

WRITER'S NOTE ok so, i HC that Custard, Crepe, Pancake, Cherry and Gumball are all friends. (/srs) If you don't like that then fuck you /j /j

7:10 PM. . .

Crepe has arrived to their cookie mansion, they knocked on the door expecting their roommate to answer. No response, Crepe knocked on the door louder , still no response. They opened the door handle, the house was unlocked. Did their roommate forgot to lock the door?

They walked in and saw plenty of used coffee mugs on the table, their roommate probably drank too much coffee to stay up to do an experiment. They went into their room with no thoughts of their roommates concerns .

8:00 PM. . .

It takes a pretty long time for crepe to fall asleep , they keep rolling around every few minutes or so, trying to find a comfy spot to sleep on .

After some time, they found a comfortable spot (which is on the floor /j) and tucked themselves to sleep.

Crepe was semi-awake and was going to be fully asleep in any minute on their soft, comfortable bed that felt like clouds.
they heard something quietly tapping on the sugar glass window, Trying to alert crepe. It turned around and saw a small shadow tapping.

It pulled themselfs out of bed and walked towards the window..

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Crepe's POV :

I pulled myself out of my comfy bed ,i detected a bird outside my sugar glass window and it wants something.
I walked over towards the window and opened it. It was from the tree of wishes bird ? With an envelope ? I reached my hand out ,It gave me the envelope.

I watched it fly away in the distance ,I felt like i was harry potter or something.

I closed my window and opened the letter ,It was from custard.

»»————-  ————-««

"Good evening, Well its night at the moment but hi crepe!
I was wondering if you're free by tomorrow. If so, Cherry, Gumball, Pancake and I want to explore the forest! It'd be cool if you'd go with us! If you'll ever come. Meet us at my house at 8:00 AM!
~Love, Custard Cookie The Third ♥ "

'What?! Come on I love you... platonically Custard! But why tomorrow?! I have 4 robots to fix..'

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。

I thought with annoyance ,But i had no choice but to go along with them.
I fell onto my bed and drifted to sleep..

6:00 AM . . .

I woke up from the birds chirping outside my window and sun ray hitting my eyes. I covered my face with my hands and tried to drift back to sleep, its WAY to early to wake up. Well, for me at least.

Someone started to fucking knock at my door and its fUCKING 6 AM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY SHITTY ROOMA—

"Please wake up crepe, we have some experiments and projects to continue." A man's voice woke me up from bed "i made some cereal for you, i'll be in the library if you need me" espresso cookie said in a tired voice behind my bedroom's door.
his footsteps slowly fading away as he was walking away from my bedroom.