⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Cʟɪɴɪᴄ..? ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚ ˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

༶•┈♥ ┈♛ ♛┈ ♥ ┈•༶

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 《writer's Note 1: Hello!! Sorry for not post for over 3 months but hey I'm now finally back!! I'm still very much into cookie run but school drowned me with exams and tests qwq + some irl stuff happened while I was away.~🌻》

〔 writer's Note 2:  ALSO?? WTF?? 220+ READS?? NO. 1 IN CUSTARDCCOOKOE?W!Q??? ?? 😨.. I NEVER EXPECTED THAT MANY PEOPLE READ THIS STORY.??? TY THO ~🌻〕

??? TY THO ~🌻〕

♥**—-** ♥

Chapter 2.5 :. . .

CW/TW (??) : hospitals and mentions of being stalked (ig)

well. That's what we thought..

I woke up to pancake screaming and crying while holding onto roll cakes hand. Wait. Why are we here again? I don't remember us walking to the clinic or hospital..?

I sat on my bed and looked at my hands. It was all bandaged up for some reason..? Did we get into a fight?? I look to my right and saw gumball looking at the floor,  his clothes were soaking wet and his eyes were clouded with thoughts. I tried saying something.

Nothing came out and my mouth felt really dry.
I moved a little closer to him, trying to alert him.

—· • -。:∞♡ ∞:。-• ·—

Finally, he noticed that I moved and his mind set back to reality. His eyes started to form tears as he saw me and quickly gave me a hug,
"Dude you got me worrying the entire time..?! A-are you alright?! .." he words spilled as he was sobbing uncontrollably.

I wanted to respond with "yes! I'm alright" but nothing came out.
I just gave a simple thumbs up as in "I'm alright" before a familiar voice called me.

"Custard cookie! I see that, you're fully awake. " I turned to my left and saw doctor milk cookie greeting me. Gumball backed away and sat back to his chair

»»————-  ————-««

"Are you doing fine? Is your throat dry?" He asked calmly white walking towards me, I replied with "yes" in the most raspy voice I have ever said. I Continued " my throat.. feels weird tho."

"Well, it's because you have a dry throat, make sure to drink lots of water! chewing honeycombs and raspberry bubble-gum will help!" He handed me a cup of water and honeycombs on a plate "if you need anything, call me!" He finished.