⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 ! ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

༶•┈♥ ┈♛ ♛┈ ♥ ┈•༶
·˚ ♡《writer's note 1 : comes back exactly 7 months -🌻
writer's note 2 :Also there's mentions of blood in this chapter -🌻

━━ ・━━

— No One's POV : —
there crepe was, standing in the middle of some sort of forest, completely lost. Every direction they look is endless trees and bushes. " how did I even get here..? " they said under their breath, ' what part of the kingdom am I in? ' they thought and immediately admitted they were deep in the forest, completely outside the kingdom. wait what? They didn't even see the large wall surrounded the kingdom?! Oh well... let's just say they're lost in the kingdom.

They walked around the area in circles trying to see if there's anyone near by but eventually gave up. After some minutes they decided to sit down underneath a tree. 5 minutes turned into 15 mins, 15 turned into 30, at this point crepe was laying down drowned with thoughts. They didn't even notice how long they were underneath this tree..

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

—12:30 PM—

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

..It was the after noon, the sun shining bright, the winds swift'd through the atmosphere and every second it gets colder and colder, they could hear water splashing repeatedly in a near by river, the dried leaves rolling through the grass, and most of the all, young birds chirping, It's the begin of fall after all! But crepe didn't care anything about it.

they could only think about custard..

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

—CUSTARD's POV  : —

..Nurse truffle opened the window's blinds, and opened the window to let fresh air which was in between pancake's and i's bed. I mean, the whole room smelled like medicine and bandages.. yuck!..

..I sat on my bed as she gave me my food tray, it contains sandwich with cheese in it, a small bowl with white rice in it, some blueberry and raspberry's, sliced apples and red beans.. wait what, I don't like red beans??  but hey at least my drink is milk. "enjoy!" She said smiling, I smiled back and took small bites of the sandwich and drank a little bit of milk, since it's hard for me to swallow with a very sore throat,

Nurse truffle left after a few moments. after about.. 5 minutes of eating, I felt full for some reason. Even tho I barely ate. I placed the tray on an empty desk right next to me. And got off from my bed since I wanted to look outside.
My legs felt wobbly and I nearly fell on the floor, face first. thankfully I was holding on the metal handle of my bed,  so I balanced myself out and slowly walked towards the window..

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

..I leaned against the window's stool and looked around , the birds were chirping as well was the flowers blooming, some trees starting to loose it's leaves and creating a huge pile of leaves. I leaned forwarded and looked down. flower pots on window sills, it was mostly filled with dark green leaves and blue and yellow tulips, but only flower stood out of everyone. A small undeveloped pink tulip. there was also a small water-bucket right next to me, I picked it up and poured some onto the flower..

..Something came along the way, a small yet beautiful yellow butterfly flew in front of me, I sorta jumped since I was honestly not prepared for it anyways, the butterfly soon landed on the pink tulip, It made me remember of something, a pacific someone to be exact. I sorta, felt my face burning.. wait HUH?! ((?!.! HOMO!!🤯🤯🤯🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈)) I pinched my cheeks hoping it would go away. but all it did is hurt my cheeks