Chapter 10: Red Light District

After making it to the wisteria house Tengen asked for some things to help on the mission before telling the four boyos what they're gonna do

Tengen"once we infiltrate the Red Light District, we'll first look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well"

(Y/n)"wait you already have a wife? Then why ask about Miyamoto-san?"

Zenitsu"THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!"

Tengen"HUH!!?"

Zenitsu"PLEASE STOP JOKING AROUND!! DON'T USE YOUR SUBORDINATES TO LOOK FOR A PERSONAL BRIDE!!!"

Tengen"HUH, YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING!!!"

Zenitsu"NO I'M NOT. I'M JUST GONAN SAY IT HARSHLY!!! WEIRD PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!!! HOWEVER, YOU TELLING US DEMON SLAYERS YOU WANT A BRIDE!!?"

Tengen"YOU DAMN FOOL!!! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT TO GAIN INFORMATION ON THE DEMON!!! OUR REGULAR CONTACT WAS OFF, SO NOW I'M GOING TOO!!!"

. . . .

Zenitsu"that's all I'm your head right?"

Tengen"YOU SHITTY BRAT!!!"

After Zenitsu gave Tengen a deadpan stare he threw multiple letters at Zenitsu right in the face

Tengen"HERE ARE LETTERS SHE SENT ME VIA CROW!!!"

Tanjiro"there sure are a lot. Has your wife been in there for a long time?"

(Y/n)"they're in two other different hand writings as well"

Tengen"I have three wives, four if Miyamoto would let me take her hand in marriage"

Zenitsu"THREE WIVES!!! TH-THREE!!! YOU BASTARD!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE WIVES CUT THAT CRAP OUT!!!"

Tengen then knocked the absolute air out of Zenitsu by punching him in the gut leaving the blonde unconscious

Tengen"anymore complaints?"

(Y/n)". . . YOU HAVE THREE WIVES AND ASKED MIYAMOTO-SAN TO BE YOUR FOURTH!!?"

Tengen"can never have too many"

(Y/n)"YOU GREEDY LUNATIC!!!"

Tengen"ah, I remember the first time she told me that"

Flash Back

Tengen was just kicked out of the Snow Fall Estate by a angry Miyamoto

Miyamoto"YOU HAVE THREE WIVES ALREADY AND ARE ASKING ME TO BE YOUR FOURTH!!?"

Tengen"there can never be too many!"

Miyamoto"YOU GREEDY LUNATIC!!! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CHOP YOU TO PIECES!!!"

Flash Back End

Tengen"yet now I can't find her"

(Y/n)'makes sense to why Miyamoto-san lives in the mountains by herself...'

Tanjiro"um these letters... you remind them to do their best and not stand out but... how exactly are we going to do this?"

Tengen"well, we're going to be disguised of course. And as much as I hate the idea, be plain. You guys just have to do some certain things, then infiltrate. My wives are top of the line female ninja, Kunoichi. We believe the Red Light District is an ideal place for demons to lurk"

(Y/n)"have you tried going in as customers?"

Tengen"yes, but we couldn't find any traces of demons. So for that reason we went a bit deeper than mere customers, we've narrowed the numbered suspicious houses to three. Suma in the Tokito house, Makio in the Ogimoto house, and Hinatsuru in the Kyogoku house."