Lesson

You drove back to Namjoon's place after you got off work

You drove back to Namjoon's place after you got off work. Your mind was clouded with thoughts on how to properly teach him a lesson about lying to you.

There was also the nagging thought that Taehyung was beyond angry with you for what Namjoon did to him. That would have to be addressed too, but you were more focused on the fact that you had been lied to.

One problem at a time, y/n.

You arrived at Namjoon's house about 10 minutes later. You were shocked to find an empty driveway, letting you know that you had beaten him home. You grinned as you put your car in park and turned it off.

You grabbed your bag of goodies that you had gotten when you stopped by your apartment on your way here. You made sure you were going to get what you wanted tonight.

As you made your way up to his front door, you heard your phone go off from within your bag.

Most likely a text from Joon.

You fumbled around with your keyring and headed inside. Given that you were over there so often, Namjoon had you a key made so you could come over any time you wanted. But this was the first time you were putting it to use.

You went inside and quickly closed the door, making sure to lock it before racing upstairs to Namjoon's bedroom, bringing your bag with you.

You unzipped your bag and pulled out a brand new set of red lace lingerie that you had been saving for him on a special occasion.

"Perfect time to wear this." You said to yourself out loud.

You were about to hop in the shower when you remembered that you had gotten a text message earlier. You pulled your phone out of your bag to see that it was in fact, a message from Namjoon.

Joon: Hey beautiful. I'm just now leaving the office and I'm headed home. I'll call you when I get there. I love you.

You couldn't help but smile at his sweet message. He most likely meant well going to talk to Taehyung, only thinking of protecting you. But that didn't change the fact that he had physically harmed your boss and then lied to you about it.

You began typing your reply with a smirk.

Y/n: Okay baby. Can't wait to hear your voice. I love you too.

You pressed send and then raced to the bathroom to take a shower. You knew you had approximately 20 minutes before Namjoon would be home from work so you had to be quick.

After you got out of the shower, you put on Namjoon's favorite lotion of yours all over your body. It smelled of vanilla and honey and it always drove him wild. You then made your way back into the bedroom and put on your new lingerie.

You had just settled onto the bed, smoothing your outfit down so that it looked perfect when you heard the front door open.

"Y/n? Are you here baby?" Joon called out to you with a hint of confusion in his voice.