Epilogue

"Joon, did you pack everything for the babysitter?" You called from the bedroom

"Yeah baby, the bag is in here!" Namjoon called from the kitchen.

"Have you seen my wedding ring?" You yelled in a slight panic. You hadn't been able to find it in several days.

"No baby, I haven't! It'll turn up, don't worry!" Your husband yelled back, still shuffling around in the other room.

You let out a sigh and continued on, hoping it would, in fact, turn up soon.

You moved between the bathroom and the bedroom, finishing getting ready and making sure he hadn't forgotten to pack anything. As you moved into the bathroom one more time, you glanced at your reflection.

You smiled softly, smoothing out the small wrinkles of the light blue dress you were wearing. It was a halter top dress that complimented your shoulders perfectly, flowing slightly at the bottom. It was perfect for a summer night date.

You let out a small sigh as you noticed the miniature toothbrush still sitting on the sink. You picked it up and made your way to the kitchen with every intention of telling Namjoon, "I told you so" while you waved the small toothbrush around.

Soft voices stopped you in your tracks as you stood silent in the hallway.

"It's only for a little while. I promise." Joon's deep voice spoke softly.

You peered around the corner to spy on the situation.

"But what if I don't have fun? What if I miss you guys really really bad?" The quiet voice of your daughter asked.

Namjoon grinned, showing his dimples before scooping her up and sitting her on his knee. Neither of them had noticed you yet, even as you moved a little further into the room.

"I tell you what. If you don't have fun with Uncle Jimin, and you miss us really really bad, I'll already know. And I'll come get you."

Minji looked at him, pure confusion written across her face as she clutched at her shirt sleeves.

"How will you know?"

"Your dad has a very good sense about these things." You finally said, walking into view. Both of them turned to look at you.

You crouched down in front of the two of them, now eye-level with your daughter.

"Even though I know you're gonna have a great time with Uncle Jimin like you always do, he'll know if you need us." You took her tiny hand in yours, stroking her head gently with your other hand.

"He always knows when we need him." You said, looking over at Joon. He chuckled softly.

"Really?" Minji asked, slowly smiling. Her dimples matched with Namjoon's perfectly.