BADA$$

*Justin's Point Of View*

"Alright, clean up. I made a mess, aha." I bit my bottom lip. "And um, you're tight."

The slut who's name I didn't bother knowing started to clean my um, cum. I fuck different bitches everyday at school. It's fun. (;

I walked down the hall, in no hurry when I heard the bell ring. Period 1 started. Oh well, fuck it.

I walked in class like nothing was happening. I sat down next to my 'crew'.

The teacher glared at me, and rolled her eyes. I smirked.

Ms.Polly: "Want to explain why your late? For the 500th time?"

"Nah, I'm good." I replied.

The class erupted in laughter. When a cutie appeared at the door everyone silenced. She has short, curvy, and had light blue eyes which were pretty big. Her smile was perfect, and her lips were plump with a pinkish-redish color. Her skin color was like mine, and her ass and boobs were fuckable. Her hair was long and brown. It looked soft. It was straight with some waves at the bottom like that Ariana chick. She wore a flowery dress, and heels. She was just stunning. I want her.

Ms. Polly: "Okay class, this is Daisy. She's new to our class. I hope ya'll treat her well." she glared at me, and I gave her the 'what the hell look'

I swear this teacher hates my guts.

Ms. Polly looked around the room and almost fainted when she realized that the only seat that was empty was the one next to me. I smirked evilly.

Ms.Polly: "Daisy you may sit, next to Justin. That boy with the SnapBack that he isn't allowed to wear over there."

She pointed at me, and Daisy came over with a scared look on her face. Do I really look that intimidating? She sat next to me and opened up her books. She started to do the assignment that was at the board and never took her eyes off her notebook.

I wrapped my arm around her waist. And with my finger moved her face towards mine, so we would look face to face.

"Aye Shawty, where are you from?" I said, biting my lip.

She tensed up.

"I am British, American, and Irish." her cute fancy accent ringed in my ears and made me feel..butterflies? TF!

"I like you." I said.

She cocked her eyebrow. "Pardon?"

I rolled my eyes. "I like your body, and everything else about you. We should do something together."

I winked at her, and she slapped my wrapped arm away from her waist.

Daisy: "No bitch. No."

I chuckled.

"Listen here babe, you don't say no to me. Aight?"

She giggled. "Aw, but I just did."

She left me with my mouth opened for a while, and continued doing her work. NOBODY says no to me. She's gonna get it. I don't know what it is but I want her bad.

COMMENT & VOTE <3333