Party ;)

Before I post this chapter I want to say that I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been struggling with my issues and school which for me ended late. I'm truly sorry. I love all of you so much! I will never love again is updated if you haven't read it yet :) once again thank you for everything! You guys seriously mean the world to me. It's crazy how when I follow you guys or message you you're all "OMG YOU FOLLOWED ME!" It makes me feel so special, thank you. I love you! If you want me to read your stories let me know, because I will :) also, If I haven't followed you yet let me know. Thank you :)

*J.P.O.V*

I had been planing a house party for a week now, and the day finally came. I hired party decorators and planners with good taste. This party has to be swaggy! The swaggiest party in town. I had pools, trampolines, foam machines just everything.

Ryan and Terrance came in with beer, weed and a shocked face expression.

"Dude..this party is sick!!" said Ryan.

"Yeah man, you really outdid yourself." Agreed Terrance.

Justin: "Best part is I invited all the sexy bitches from school and random sexy bitches that I know."

Ryan and Terrance jumped up excitedly and high-fived. "So, Daisy is coming! That bitch is curvy as fuck! So funny and-"

Justin: "She's a stripper."

Terrance: "That only makes her hotter, she can stripper on this dick any time and day."

Ryan: "I don't care what she is. She's the dopest chick I know. She probably has a reason for stripping."

Justin: "Yeah right! She's a dirty whore."

Just in time Chaz came with Daisy. I glared at the both of them. Daisy was in a tight red dress and black heels, hair loose, and red lipstick. Fuck she's hot.

Chaz: "You said I could of invited anyone and well here is Daisy." He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Why?" I said sounding like a jerk, oh well.

Daisy: "Justin shut the fuck up."

I cocked an eyebrow.

"Ah, sassy fresh-mouthed Daisy is back. Can't you be depressed and insecure for a longer time? It's fun."

"Nah I'm good." She smirked.

Chaz: "Dude, shut up. Seriously what ever happened that made you turn into such a fucking prick."

I licked my lips and fought the urge to kill him. Anger filled me...