Party ;) (Part 2)

[Justin's Point Of View]

"Shut the fuck up, man. I would be nice if she wasn't such dirt." I said, smirking at Daisy.

Daisy: "You're such a fucktard. Get a life." She crossed her arms and walked over to the drinks.

Chaz was called over to the DJ station by Ryan and Terrance.

Perfect timing.

I walked over to Daisy..

[Daisy's Point Of View]

"I will not let him get the best of me." I told myself as I served some liquor into my red cup. I saw Justin come towards me from the corner of my eye and smiled to myself.

Perfect timing.

I walked upstairs and wandered around as I drank from my cup.

He followed.

I turned around when i felt him near and was only a couple of inches away from him. I innocently smiled up at him. (I'm very short) and said,

"How can I help you, Biebs?"

He grasped my arm and brought me inside his room. "I don't need any favors from you, slut." He said.

"Oh yeah? So why am I in your bedroom?" I said in a flirtatious voice, taking another sip of my cup.

He licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "Stop bitching. A bedroom is your natural habitat."

Although his insults stabbed me hard, I knew what I had to do.

I bit my bottom lip as I glanced down at his boner and back at him. I took one last sip and placed my drink down. Feeling uneasy I headed over to the door and locked it.

"Does anybody have to know what goes on between us?" I said walking back towards him and taking his shirt off.

He stood there in a daze, definetly turned on. "Shawty-"

I stopped him from talking and continued teasing him. I pushed him against his bed and climbed on top of him slowly massaging my hand all over his boner. "Baby, you're so fucking hard. Why's that?" I asked in an innocent tone as I sat on him feeling myself get wet.

He wrapped his strong hands against my waist and took my dress off. "You're such a tease, Daisy."

"Am I?" I said, taking his hand and placing it over my panties, allowing him to rub my pussy while still not being able to see me naked.

I began to let small moans escape my lips as I felt his thumb rub rough circles against my clit.

And then when turned on enough, I slapped his hand away, got off the bed and quickly placed my dress back on. He laid there confused. I chuckled.

"I too can play your game, Justin. You're teased and not pleased, and I am turned on enough to get sex from another guy who is not you. Did you think I would ever in a million years let you have sex with me?" I laughed, gave him the finger and left.

Comment! Vote! :).