Cigs & Beer

-Friday At School-

*Daisy's Point Of View*

I rushed to my locker ready to start the day off. I've had a tough week. Lots of beatings, and Justin is STILL forcing me into having sex with him. I grabbed my books, and walked with Chaz towards first period.

.

.

.

.

.

Ms. Polly: "Okay, class. We are going to do something a bit different today. Instead of doing fun stuff like taking a test or dissecting a frog's leg we will be talking to eachother. It seems as this school is less friendly by the minute so face your partner and talk!"

I didn't make eye contact with Justin. I just sat completely frozen in my seat.

He tapped my shoulder, and slid his hand up my shirt. He lingered his fingers all over my back, and started whispering dirty things on my ear. I slapped his hand away.

Daisy: "Have some respect. Were in school."

Justin: "We were in my bed once, and you didn't do shit."

Daisy: "Once again, I'm not like most girls here. I have RESPECT. I would never have sex with you, even if my life depended on it."

Justin: "Yeah yeah, keep lying. Lies get you far in life."

I gritted my teeth, and balled out a fist.

Daisy: "I'm not fucking lying. I don't want you or your small infected dick. If you have one anyway. Just shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone. I'm fucking tired of you fucking my life up."

Justin: "You should know better then to get me mad. But go ahead, be a little bitch. It turns me on."

Daisy: "I can't fucking stand you."

Justin: "Shawty you-"

Daisy: "Shut the fuck up!" I exploded and the whole class got quiet. They all looked at me, and my head sinked a bit. Justin had a grin on his face even after all the glares I have him.

Ms.Polly: "Well..haha..Daisy..hun..is something wrong?"

Daisy: "Justin is being a jerk."

Ms.Polly: "Oh yeah, he always is."

The whole class exploded with laughter, except Chaz and Ryan.

Everyone laughed at him for once, even the girls he fucks daily.

The teacher laughed, and pointed at his between gasps.

Justin doesn't really give a damn about anything. Nothing gets to him but this time. He stood up mad as fuck, headed to the hallway where he later started to punch lockers, and slammed the door. Until the class stood quiet. Ms.Polly looked at me kinda shaky, I guess some of this is my fault. NOT! But I do feel guilty. With her permission I headed to the hallway and tried to calm him down. He was sitting in a corner..smoking and drinking out of a beer bottle that was hidden in his bookbag. I sat next to him and stared at him for a minute. He did nothing as if I wasn't there. He looked at the bottle and cigs as if it was all he had. I mean, besides sluts but even they don't care about him..

Daisy: "Are you okay?"

Justin: "Why do you even give a fuck?"

Daisy: "Cause..I don't know. I just do."

He looked at me into my eyes, licked his lips and headed back to his smoking.

Daisy: "Will a blowjob make it better?"

He chuckled.

Justin: "I don't want one. Maybe later Shawty." He winked at me.

Daisy: "I was joking! I just wanted to see you smile."

Justin: "I want to see you on your knees."

I glared at him.

Justin: "Joking."

Daisy: "Don't you plan on going back inside class?"

Justin: "No, this right here..is all I have. Literally."

I laughed loud as fuck, and even started tearing up.

Daisy: "You sound like a addict."

Justin shrugged. "You don't understand. You never will. Nobody does. Just leave me the fuck alone." His voice cracked.

Daisy: "Was it something I said?"

Justin: "It's everything about you. You came in and fucked my life up. That's why I want to hurt you."

COMMENT & VOTE :)