Chapter 2

Authors note: Hellooooo^^ I hope yall r doing good. Imma try to update daily sorry if the chapters become a lil short tho onto the fic! Also sorry for any spelling error!  XoXo

You woke up to the sound of water running. Malcolm's gone. Maybe it was a bad dream you walk to the room where cole was. His body was gone but the hole still their. 'Definitely not a dream' you think to yourself. You quickly go downstairs looking for him. But you cant find him. Instead you find brahms washing his plate. Breakfast was made and set up for you. "Hey. Um wheres malcom" you ask not trying to agitate him.

He dries his dish and just stares at you. So you ask again "wheres malcom" worry grows in your voice. All he says is a quiet "gone" 'holy crap is malcom dead" you thought to yourself. "Where exactly. Like what do you mean by gone" you pick at your nails. Brahms shrugs and sits at the table. His hands in his lap looking down. "Well, is he atleast alive?" You ask sitting across from him. Brahms nods and an easy feeling washes over you.

"What about cole" you take a bite out of your food. "Buried" he says quietly. He scoots a bit closer to you and you nod. "Thanks for breakfast. It's really good" you wipe your face and smile at him. He nods a blank expression painted across his face. Well atleast you think so you can really see his face. You walk to the sink and wash your dish. A knock is heard from the door, you look through the peep hole. Its malcom, and some police. You look around the house and brahms is gone.

You open the door and say, "what?". Malcom says in a somewhat stern tone "Where is he" you pretend to be confused "Wheres who?" "Cmon Y/N you know how dangerous he is. Where is he" malcom says, you loved how he said your name. But you wanted to help brahms. "Are you feeling okay? I have no clue what you're talking about" you lean against the house crossing your arms. An officer speaks up "We were told that their was a man who attacked you two. Wed appreciate being allowed in" he says. "No one attacked us last night we drank alot and maybe malcom was seeing things"

Malcom looks outraged at this point "What the hell do you mean! He attacked both of us" you look at him like hes crazy. "I apologize officers but I think malcom may need some professional help. No one was in my house yesterday other than him" the officer nods "Thank you for your time sir" he nods and walks off with malcom. You let out a breath of relief and shut the door. Brahms is standing on the steps, again staring at you. Slowly you'll get accustomed to it.

You smile at brahms and lock the door walking towards him. Again you notice how tattered and worn his clothes are. "How long has it been since you've showered?" He shrugs "Please go take one I'll bring you clothes" he keeps staring at you. His eyes wandered your figure scanning you. As though hes trying to memorize everything about you. "Brahms? Shower time" you tell him walking upstairs. He follows after you, "I'll grab you some clothes"

You werent as tall as brahms. You looked around the house and found his parents bedroom. You find an outfit you assume had belonged to his father. The outfit was just some boxers, sweats and a black shirt. You knock on the restroom door. You hear the water running and brahms opens the door. His tall body barely clothed, you hand him the outfit. You couldnt help but stare at his arms. As well as his legs and waist he must have caught you staring.

It was embarrassing so you laughed awkwardly and shut the door. You then realize you havent changed your outfit from yesterday. You grab a Band T-shirt and some Jean's you pair with a checkered belt. You look in the mirror and brush your hair out. You walk downstairs and the paper with the rules is placed neatly on the table. Would you still have to follow them with the actual brahms? Y/N washes the rest of the dishes and waits for brahms. He comes downstairs a few minutes later. The shirt doesnt fit as well as youd that it would.

It shows a small amount of the, bottom of his stomach, but it also shows off his V-line. The sleeves are short it looks tight on him. The sweats on the other hand fit perfectly. "Does that shirt fit right?" You ask him. He shakes his head, "I'll go out soon and buy you some then" he shakes his head even more. "You cant leave" he says quietly. "Well, it's not really leaving I'd be back it's only for a few minutes anyways." You smile at him sipping your coffee. "No! You cant leave I wont let you" you talking about leaving seems to trigger him. You just nod, you could just order them online anyways.

"Oh by the way! Am I still going to have to follow the rules?" Brahms nods and folds his hands passing the note to you.

Rules when taking care of brahms

1:No boyfriends/guests
2:Dress him each morning
3:kiss him goodnight
4:Never leave him alone
5: Never go in the attic
6:Help with studies.

"Well I already broke rule number 5" he doenst laugh at your attempt at a joke. "Would I have to dress you? And do we have to study?" He clasps his hands together. "Just get my outfits together, no studying" he says quietly. His voice was soft at time but when he was angry it was raspy. You liked his accent as well you thought it was cute. You stare at his mask examining the bottom of it. He stares at you and you cant help but smile. Being around him makes you oddly happy. But you enjoy it. You enjoy his company.

Never in your life did you think you would enjoy a murders company.