Hey again

A/N: I fr got bored so here's a random smut chapter I guess. Should I write some slasher smut?

Warnings: thigh fucking, deepthroating, cockwarming(?),  bath sex, rough.

It was the dead of winter. The large house was freezing and outside the white snow glistened. Y/N swore he could see his breath as clouds of smoke. He put on fluffy house slippers and a warm robe. He woke up early and began making breakfast. The pan on the stove crackled and popped as an egg was cracked onto it. While that was cooking Y/N began to brew some coffee. The tired man flipped the egg allowing it to cook on the other side. After around 20 minutes breakfast was finished. Y/N yawned as he set the plate up for Brahms. Around half an hour later Brahms came downstairs eerily quiet as usual. Y/N only noticed him when he turned around and saw brahms towering over him. He jumped and yelped. "Jesus!" Y/N yelped before letting out a low chuckle.

"Don't scare me like that big guy" Y/N says with a smile. He pats the man's porcelain cheek and kisses his hand. "Breakfast is on the table" Y/N says and goes to his end of the long oak table. Brahms nods and walks to his seat. He lifts the porcelain mask to sit utop his lips. The scuffle of his beard shows and the H/C male smiles softly at the sight. Brahms sips his coffee and smiles at the male at the end of the table. "Good" is all the man says with his gruff morning voice. His morning voice caused Y/N to shiver and smile once more. Brahms eats his food happily. Soon enough both males finish and Y/N stays in the kitchen cleaning up. The larger male walks up behind him. His large and muscular arms wrap around Y/Ns waist. Brahms face goes into the crook of Y/Ns neck. All Y/N felt was the cold porcelain against him. "Bath" brahms says in his child voice. Y/N icked at it but put on a smile. "Say it normally and we can have a bath" he says and continues to wipe down the counter. Brahms sighs and whines before speaking once more. "Bath." This time his voice sounded more demanding. But atleast he was using his normal voice.

Y/N nods and smiles. The male puts down the towel he was using to wipe the counter. "Go get us some clothes and I'll draw the bath okay?" Y/N leans into brahms and smiles up at him. Brahms happily obliges and basically runs upstairs. Y/N ascends the stairs slowly and makes way to the large bathroom. The tub was large enough for them luckily. The male draws warm water into the bath and begins adding some bubble maker liquid into it. Brahms loved bubble baths. He then begins to light some candles and puts on some nice piano music. Brahms comes back with their change of clothes. Even though Y/N couldn't see it brahms was smiling greatly. "Thank you baby. You're such great help" Y/N coos and hugs him. The praise causes the large mans ears to go red. He giggles nervously and shuts the bathroom door. "Undress?" Brahms asks in his low voice. He was asking for permission. Y/N nods and takes the clothes for him. He places the clothes on the counter.

Brahms undresses himself but leaves his boxers on. Y/N couldn't help but let his eyes wander and travel his body so intently. It's like he was studying every muscle, every crevice, every scar and freckle would be known to him at some point. Brahms waits patiently for him to undress aswell. Y/N smiles and begins undressing aswell. Brahms breathing gets harder and faster when the man takes his shirt off. His eyes wander down to the man's legs, his thighs. Oh that man's thighs was brahms favorite thing about him. They looked so delicate and soft, so delicious. He stares hard at them causing a giggle to escape from Y/Ns lips. Brahms then takes his boxers off. And holy fuck was it a sight to see. The man was unshaved yes, but in such a sexy way. Even when soft the man was huge. Brahms then gets into the bath and sits in it. For that brief second he's turned around Y/N stares at his ass. He sits in the bath and the water rises slightly. Y/N takes his boxers off aswell and gets in quickly. The two boys faced eachother. It slightly bothered Y/N that brahms wouldn't take his mask off. "Do you have to have the mask on darling?" Those pet names drove him crazy. He thinks for a second before sighing. His large fingers slowly begin to lift the mask off his face. The scar on his face shows and his dirty locks fall to his face.

And those eyes of his. The eyes that pierced Y/N on the first day they met. They stared deeply into his soul and he smiled. He grabs the mask gently and places it on the counter near the bathtub. Y/N scoots closer and his hands cups Brahms cheeks softly. The man's fingers graze the burn mark on his face. "You're beautiful" he whispers and plants a kiss on his temple. Brahms blushes and smiles. He whispers a thank you. Y/N sat between his legs, not close to his crotch though. "Do you want me to wash you? Or will you do it by yourself" he asks. Brahms thinks "wash me. Please" he says quietly. Y/N just nods in response. He grabs a green loofah and pours a coconut scented bodywash on it. Y/N lathers the soap up then begins scrubbing brahms. First he gently scrubs his collar and then his large arms. He begins scrubbing down his chest and stomach area. "Lay back a little please" Y/N asks with a soft tone in his voice. Brahms nods and lays back slightly. He was so obedient. Y/N then begins scrubbing his lower stomach. Then his thighs. Brahms shivers as Y/N cleans his inner thigh. The loofah grazes his cock and he breathes deeply. Y/N works down his legs. But that didn't stop Brahms perverted thoughts from getting to him.

His cock twitches again. Y/N grabs a cup and pours the warm water on Brahms chest and arms, washing the soap off. When Y/N was finished he smiled. But brahms needed more, he needed to be touched. "Dirty legs still" he says quickly to Y/N. Y/N sighs "I cleaned you sweetheart you're fine" but brahms furrows his brows. "Dirty. Legs. Clean. Now." He was being demanding. Y/N grabs the loofah wand begins to scrub his thighs once more. The loofah keeps grazing over his cock. He lets out a groan and his cock twitches in need. Y/N then scrubs over his cock gently with a smirk on his lips. Brahms sucks in air and looks into the smirking males eyes. "Awww is this what you wanted baby? Did you need your cock touced" Y/N says with fake pity in his voice. He smiles and grasps brahms cock in his hand. Brahms thrusts up into his hand with need. "If you keep acting like that I want touch you" Y/N says. Brahms pouts but nods. He's told to stay still so he tries. Y/N gently grasps the now whimpering man's cock. Slowly he strokes up in a teasing manner and then back down. He repeated this motion agonizingly slow. Brahms whimpers as his legs shake "f-faster" he whispers with tears pricking his eyes.

"Just because you're doing so well" Y/N plants a small kiss on the tip and begins jerking him off faster. Brahms bites his lip and can't help but rutt against his hand. When Y/N tries to retract his hand brahms grabs his arm. He forces Y/Ns hand around his cock. "Keep going." He demands. Y/N smiles and begins pumping faster. Pre-cum leaks from the tip of Brahms cock. He was whimpering 'thank yous' as though he was chanting. His cock twitches once more before he cums. But he was far from done. The man quickly shoves Y/N against the wall. He was breathing heavily with lust in his eyes. Water dripped off his body and back into the bathtub. Brahms spreads Y/Ns legs. For a second Y/N thought he'd be barebacked. But instead Brahms shoves his now throbbing cock between his thighs. His large hands tightly grips Y/Ns hips and pull him closer. Y/N smiles as Brahms humps and fucks his thigh. One of brahms hands then leaves Y/Ns hip. Instead is snakes around to his cock. Brahms groans into Y/Ns ear as he jerks him off. Y/N moan and squeals in pleasure. "Don't even try to cum you tease" Brahms says into Y/Ns ear. He bites down onto his shoulder. Y/N squeals and throws his head back

The pleasure was too much. Precum leaked from Y/Ns tip and onto brahms hand. He began to hump faster between his warm thighs. Brahms kept biting down. Y/N hisses as some blood is drawn. Brahms let's go and smiles. His tongue laps at the blood like a dog. Brahms had that was once wrapped around Y/Ns waist travels up the man's chest. Brahms kisses the back of Y/Ns neck as he begins twisting and flicking his nipples. Y/N was tearing up at all the sensations. "P-please" Y/N gasps. "Need to cum!" He moans out with tears now in his eyes. Y/Ns cock was twitching, he was so close all he wanted was permission. Brahms felt like he was close to his end aswell. Brahms shakes his head. "On your knees" he demands. Y/N obliges and opens his mouth without needing to be asked. His mouth is quickly stretched out by brahms cock. The large dick caused him to gag and tears to fall from his eyes. Brahms placed a hand behind Y/Ns head before thrusting in. Y/N was pushed against the wall rather harshly. Luckily Brahms hand made sure Y/N wouldn't get hurt. He keeps thrusting into Y/Ns tight throat like a bitch in heat.

Y/Ns hand slides down to his neglected cock and he begins to jerk himself off. Brahms watches intently. "Cum" he says while grunting. Y/N came onto his hand with a sigh of relief. Brahms came down his throat. Some of the white liquid seeped out of his mouth onto his chin and down. Brahms didn't move though. He stayed like that and pat Y/Ns head. Slowly he pulls out of his mouth. A strand of saliva still connecting the large mans cock to Y/Ns mouth. He coughed and took in deep breaths. And looked up at him with a smile. "Round 2?" He says groggily. His throat sore and  his voice hoarse. Brahms loved how his voice sounded after choking on cock. He nods excitedly a smile spreads on bot men's faces.