🍋Chapter 4🍋

Authors note: Hey this is a smut chapter. Warning for !!Degrading, praising, spanking, choking and light bdsm!!

He shoved you to the bed, jealousy and anger clear in his eyes. You know hes angry but you're not too sure why. "What the hells wrong with you" you ask him glaring back at him. "With me? What about you! You're the one feeling up malcom and letting him touch you" you scoff and roll your eyes. "Seriously? It wasnt even gonna go anywhere" he pushes you down onto the bed pinning you down. "But if it did. I know youd leave" you can see it in his eyes. The fear of abandonment that you'll leave him. Just like how everyone else has. You cup his cheeks and kiss his mask softly. You've grown used to the cold porcelain on your lips. And you loved it, it was thrilling.

But him on top of you was exciting, but again, nerve-wracking. After all this would be both of yours first times. Well yours, you dont know about him. His hands slowly go down your chest. Then squeezing onto your thighs and rubbing them. He takes off his shirt and easily rips off a sleeve. He uses one of the sleeves to tie it around your head like a mask. You couldnt see anything but it was amazing. Then he tied both of your hands together. You can hear a clink from the drawer. You feel his rough lips against your skin. He actually took off his mask.

You have been begging him for months, and finally it happens. But you cant see him. He swiftly took off your shirt for a few minutes he doesnt touch you. He looks down at you tracing his fingers on your chest. "You're beautiful." He says quietly. His lips connect to your collar bone small moans escape your lips. He kisses down your body till he gets to your pants. He slowly unbuttons them, it was painfully slow. That was everything he did, maybe this was your punishment. His thumb brushed over your bulge you let out a squeak. He then takes off your boxers rather harshly this time. His kisses didnt stop he kisses down your tip. He kisses your thighs and lower legs.

He was worshiping every inch of you. He softly puts you on the floor on your knees. You couldnt see anything or move your hands much. You can hear the moving of his buckle. Then a metal clank hits the flower. The sound of him grunting catches your attention. He grabs onto your chin guiding you to his tip. He slowly starts pushing your head down on him. You choke on it halfway and he asks "sorry! Are you okay?" You respond by continuing. Your mouth was warm and tight he loved it. You could hear the squeaks come from brahms. By now you are finally taking him fully down your throat. Tears are forming in your eyes from the stretching.

Brahms throws his head back and let's out soft whimpers. "Please, please more" his hand rests gently on your head. Then you feel him twitch in your mouth. You stop deepthroating him and tease the tip. "Stop teasing me! Please just keep sucking" you kiss down his length and take him in your mouth again. His seed fills your mouth, its sweet but salty and very warm. You swallow as much as you can without choking. The rest drops down your mouth and chest. You can hear brahms panting. He then easily picks you up placing you on the bed. He pulls you closer to him but he puts you on your stomach. He grabs something on the desk and squirts it out. The clear liquid drips down his finger and he runs it around your hole. He slowly puts one it, moving it around and in and out. Then he slowly puts another in. You moan into a pillow biting down on it.

He moves his fingers in and out "how does that feel" his tone is soft and gentle. A total shift from earlier. "Please just fuck me!" You yell at him. You feel desperate but you need this. You need to feel him in you, you need to be touched. Your body's tingly and warm. You can feel his tip slowly pressing against you. He slides it in, its hurts. It feels like you're being split in two. You clutch onto the pillow and bite onto you. And out of the blue he thrust the whole thing into you. You Yelp at him "idiot!" He kissing your neck and slaps your ass. He thrusts in and out with extreme patience. But you can feel him wanting to go faster. "You can go now" you gulp and the pace slowly starts speeding up.

He gets to a medium pace when he begins talking again. "Who do you belong to" he says gripping onto your hair. "No one, idiot" you say. Your words broken up by gasps and pants. He starts going faster and slaps your ass again. "Who do you belong to slut" he says louder. You can feel him hitting your prostate your backs arching. You dont respond to him. He slows down flipping you onto your back. He slowly traces his fingers across your dick. Taking it in his hand rubbing the tip. "I asked a question darling" he slips two fingers into your hole again. But it isnt as good. You want him in you, but hes being an asshole. "Please just fuck me! Im-im so close" you whine to him. "Then answer my question" he massages your prostate with his fingers. "Yours." You say quietly almost a whisper. "I cant hear you" he says mockingly.

It's almost like his entire personality changed when you began touching. "Yours." You say again knowing you can be heard. "I still cant hear you" he lick the tip of your penis. You finally give up and shout "Yours you idiot!" He smirks down at you. "Good boy" you hastily thrusts himself into you. Your legs wrap around his sides and he puts a hand around your throat. He squeezes a bit and kisses your neck again. It leaves dark purple hickeys all over your neck. Some are put on your chest, on your thighs. You can feel you're close to cumming. "Right their!" You tell him. You sound so bitchy, whining is heard in your voice. His moans are soft and squeaky.

He has you straddle him and keeps thrusting finally you cant take it anymore. Your back arches and cum shoots out like a firecracker. And that's what it feels like. It was amazing. He releases himself on your stomach and you cant help but smile. You're about to take your mask when he stops you. He puts on his mask then takes yours off. "Couldve atleast let me see your face" you say smiling at him. "Tomorrow" he says and gets up. He grabs a nearby towel and starts cleaning up. He picks you up and dresses you. It hurts both to sit and to walk so you lay on the floor watching him. His boxers are on. Only his boxers and mask you cant help but stare. He looks beautiful, no matter what. He hands you a pillow and you lay on it.

Slowly you doze into a deep sleep. He kisses your forehead "I love you. Goodnight"