Smut chapter but brahms bottoms

An: Same thing but brahms bottoms because why not. Also maybe edging???

The angry way brahms was acting turned you on. The way his chest heaved and his fists balled. You couldn't hold yourself back you grabbed him by the collar. Pulling him in for a deep romantic kiss. He held onto your cheeks pushing you both closer. You break for air you then pull him onto the bed with you. Your deep eyes staring into his. You straddle him. His chest moves up and down. He looks almost pathetic from your view. Slowly you toss both yours and his clothes to the floor. You no longer cared about mess or cleaning. You just wanted to make him yours.

Your head filled with all the thoughts of what you'd do to him. He hardened beneath you you position yourself on your knees between his legs. He laid their on the bed, waiting. He stared with such intensity, it was beautiful. You grab his length and almost immediately he squeaks out. Your rub your thumb weakly over the tip in a circular motion. You lower your head to kiss the sides. All while trying not to break eye contact. You slowly and sensually strokes him, your tounge dragging across his length. He let out a whimper but bit his lip trying to conceal it.

The sweet sounds he was making made you hungry, hungry for him. You stop jerking him off not wanting him to cum from a handjob. You look through the night stand and find some lube. You don't remember putting it their, maybe he planned it. You squirter the cold liquid onto two of your fingers. First one is pushed inside, he lets out whimper. "Please...be gentle with me" Those words made you smile. You added another finger in as you covers his mouth. You slowly thrust both fingers in and put of him. His dick twitched and he tried to jerk himself off. You smile more, "I'm not allowing you to touch yourself" His eyes widened and his insides tightened around your fingers."Please, Y/N I need to" his eyes watered as you moved your fingers faster. "You need to what brahms, speak up" you told him. "I need to. I need to cum" You kissed his stomach and gripped onto his thigh. You start jerking him off and his moan and mewls grow louder.

He arches his back and let's out a grunt of pleasure. Cum spurts out and leaves a mess on his stomach. He pants, his chest moves up and down. But you weren't done with him. You position your tip to his hole. And in a swift motion thrust into him. He gasps and shivers, his large hands grip onto the sheets. You start thrusting slowly and smile at him. "Go...go faster" he gasps out. And again he tries to touch himself. You pin his hands to the side of his head. You thrust faster into him. You kiss his neck as he holds your hands. He moans and holds you closer to him. You hit a certain spot and he moans loudly. If you had neighbors they'd probably hear. You keep hitting that spot. "Y-Y/N please...more! I need it. I need you!" Tears roll down his face. His voice is shaky and whimpery. You kiss his lips and give one last thrust. You cum inside him and once again he cums on his stomach.

He smiles up at you, the only part of his face showing being his mouth. "Don't worry brahms. We're not done here." You smirk. You have him get on his knees. He grabs your shaft and slowly moves his hands up and down. Without showing his face he tries to take you in. His mouth wraps around your dick nicely. The warmth surrounds it as he teases the tip. You grip his hair and push him down a bit. His eyes water and he gags a bit. He stops sucking and takes a deep breath. "I don't think I can take it all" he tells you. But he looks up desperately to you. "Do your best" he nods eagerly at your words. He tries again to take as much in as he can. He bobs his head up and down. You grunt and gently hold onto his hair this time. His hand grips your thigh as he finally takes it all in. He live the underside of the tip and kisses down the shaft.

He smiles while looking up at you. You can't help it so you gmhold hishaur with both hands. You thrust your dick down his throat. His eyes still watering as he lets you face fuck him. You feel his throat tighten around your dick. And a feeling of ecstacy washes over as you cum. It drips out of his mouth but he swallow as much as he can. It dribbles down his chin and he smiles. "Did. Did I do good" you kiss his forehead and smile. "You're perfect brahms"