Moving To Small Town

Genesis's POV
I woke up to Bella singing a random tune. "You're definitely not Beyoncé." I said. "Get ready Genny, we are going to Forks." Bella said. I should be more chipper about this than you." I said. "You're only chipper when coffee is involved." Bella said. "You should know scented candles also get me moving." I said. "Shouldn't you only want small candles for summoning." Bella joked. "What a modern witch can't like scented candles?" I asked my sister getting dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a gray long sleeved sweater, brown boots, light makeup, and did my hair in a braid. "Have everything Kiddo?" Phil asked. "Yeah." I said getting two suitcases and saw Phil had Bella's suitcases. We got them in the car and I saw Bella looking at the cul-de-sac. "Good bye sun, I'll miss you." Bella said. "Not like you're outside unless you cover yourself in several layers of SPF 200." I said to her. "Shut it Genny." Bella said. I smirked at my older sister. "Girls I can't get it to work again." Mom said tossing us her phone. We looked at it and I held in a laugh seeing what she did. "You put it on hold." Bella said. "And called Mexico, say Hola for me." I said. "What will I do without you girls?" Mom asked. "Have romance with Phil." I said. "Unless you think motels and stadium hot dogs are romantic." Phil said. "Light a candle that makes everything romantic." I said. "Only you would think that." Mom said. Bella and I got in the backseat and I took a book out of my carryon to read. "What are you reading?" Bella asked. "The Selection." I said. Bella nodded. We soon got to the airport as Mom tried to convince us we didn't have to go live with Dad. "Mom we want to do this." I said finally having enough. "Okay, but Genesis you know what to hide." Mom said as we got out of the car. "Yes, I've had to hide myself for years." I said, she treats me like I don't know to hide my magic from a young age. "I'll make sure." Bella said. "Okay say hi to Charlie for me." Mom said. "Have a good trip, girls." Phil said hugging us both. We walked in the airport and the check luggage and showed our passports as they checked our luggage. "I can't believe I did this." Bella said. "You wanted to move, and you did this for Mom and I." I said. "I know." Bella said. We soon got on the plane and I sat next to Bella and I put my earbuds in and found music to listen to. I fell asleep as we took off. I woke up to being shaken. I looked and saw a flight attendant. "We landed Miss." They said. "Thank you." I said smiling. We got off and got our suitcases from luggage claim. We saw Dad waiting for us. "Dad." I said and hugged him. "Hey Genny." He said. "Hey Dad." Bella said stumbling. "Hey Bells let's get going." Dad said giving her an awkward side hug. Bella and Dad were too much alike to have a really good relationship, I guess that's why Mom and I are so distant we might act alike. We got in the cruiser I was in the backseat. "Your hair is longer." Dad commented to Bella. "I actually got it cut." Bella said. "I found two good cars for you." Dad said. "Cars?" I asked. "Well Genny yours is a 2013 chevy, and Bella yours is a Chevy truck." Dad said. "Let me guess the Chevy truck is a standard shift and you know I can't drive it." I said. "Sorta but I also know you like modern cars." He said. I smiled at him. "How old is the truck." Bella asked. "Well Billy bought it in the 90s, you remember Billy right?" Dad asked. "Not really." Bella said. "He lives down in La Push." Dad said, I guess he realized Bella probably forgot due to not visiting in a long time. "Billy's in a wheelchair right?" I asked. "Yeah, can't really drive it now." Dad said. "Did he buy it new." Bella said. "No it was new probably in the 60s late 50s. But the engine has been worked on, it runs great Bella." Dad said. "How much are they?" Bella asked. "Well I kinda bought them for you two as homecoming gifts." Dad said. "Thanks Dad." I said thinking about the car I will now have. We pulled up to the house.

 We pulled up to the house