Snow Today

Genesis's POV
I woke up to it raining, which is normal for Forks and I was fine with it, I went to get dressed and grabbed my jeans and had a vision of snow. "Bella snow today." I said. "Got it." Bella said, I got dressed doing my hair in a braid and made sure I had my cute tan coat. I walked downstairs and saw eggs and bacon. "Yum." I said. "I decided to cook." Bella said. I smiled and ate the eggs and bacon she made. We left with Bella driving since she had four wheel drive and if there was snow it could get ugly. We pulled up to the school and got out smiling at everyone since I thought today would be a good day. I waved at Alice who was standing with Leo. I found Jasper and he smiled at me. "Hello Darlin." He said. "Hey Jaz." I said smiling. "Jaz?" He asked. "A nickname." I said, he nodded and took my arm us going Trignometry. We sat down and took out our supplies. Mr. Varner started teaching and I answered a question correctly and he smiled. "You are more academically gifted than your sister." He said and I glared and him and suddenly his papers exploded and I flinched realizing that I somehow exploded the papers but I didn't have that power. "Who did that?" He asked and no one raised their hands and he sighed. "Sir it seems it was under a vent and they probably turned it on." Jasper said. "It seems so Mr. Hale sorry for assuming one of you kids pranked it." Mr. Varner said. The bell rang and I rushed to English, did I somehow get the power to explode stuff that is lethal, or is there another witch, I sat down next Alice and behind Leo. Alice smiled seeing me and not seeing my concerned face. "Hey Gen." She chriped happy. "Hey Alice." I said. "Gen would you like to sit with us at lunch?" Leo asked. "Sure, sounds great." I said smiling. Mr. Mason handed out a pop quiz on Wurthering Heights, I answered them based on what I remember from the audiobook and cliff notes. Class finished after we finished the quiz. "I hate that book." Leo said. "Same." I said to them. We chatted as I walked to Government and sat next to Jasper chatting about things. We worked in the project and we did blocking and I pretended to fan myself with a paper fan. "Oh Mr. Hale." I said in a fake accent and he laughed. "I'm sorry Darlin I have to go and fight." Jasper said. We laughed at us being silly. The bell rang and I got to creative writing sitting next to Angela and we chatted giggling at ideas we had. Miss. Kosch told us we were going to be doing journal entries with a small journal she was giving us. I started writing stuff so far that has happened to me. The bell rang and I was walking to music and Jessica found me. "So Gen, I heard the Cullen's asked for you to sit with them at lunch." She said. "Yeah, so?" I asked. "Well I don't want you to get hurt." Jessica said. "That's very kind but Alice and I get along and she wouldn't spill my secrets like you." I said and walked into choir and I sat next to Edward who was smirking, he really needs to get his mood under control it's practically pissy, pain, hunger, and amusement all in one. I focused on the lesson taking notes on Mr. Thorn showing notes and explaining where they were on the piano. Class ended and saw Alice standing there. "Come on Gen." She said and I followed her and saw snow falling, and I laughed feeling snow fall in my hair and a snowball hit my back, I turned and saw Emmett, I made one and threw at him hitting him in the face, telekinesis may have helped. "Emmett, you shouldn't have thrown that she could've gotten hurt." Jasper said looking mad. "Jaz, I'm fine and it's just snow." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah." Leo said and threw one at Jasper hitting him, we threw snowballs at each other even Rosalie and Edward joined in. We walked into lunch and I bought my lunch.

 We walked into lunch and I bought my lunch