Broken Bones Aren't New To Me

Genesis's POV
I woke up to light streaming in through my windows, I looked and saw the rain has frozen and now the driveway probably had ice all over. I got out and got dressed in skinny jeans, pink long sleeved top, tan boots, a gray peacoat, I did my hair I curls, and also did my makeup. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs seeing Bella waiting for me. "Come on." Bella said worried. We walked and Bella instantly slid grabbed me and we both fell down. "Bells, Genny? You girls good?" Dad asked. "Yeah nothing new for us." I said. "Well I need to be get going to the station animal attack." Dad said. "An animal attack?" Bella asked. "You girl's ain't in Phoenix anymore, here." Dad said handing us both pepper spray. "Thanks." We both said and got in the truck and Bella drove with ease. "This shouldn't be this easy." I said. We got out at school and looked and saw silver chains on the tires. "Did Dad do this?" Bella asked quietly. "It shows he cares about us." I said. We heard skidding and saw a van coming towards us. "Bella!" I yelled and the car came for us I used telekinesis to move the car and it didn't move far way but did put a dent in it and I suddenly hit the ground and my arm was pinned between the cars and it was probably broken. I saw Jasper was holding me and Edward had Bella on the ground, they were over at their cars not near us at all. "Are you okay?" Jasper asked. "My arm is pinned between two cars." I said in pain. "It's probably broken." Jasper said, I could finally read one of his emotions worried. Police and ambulance were called and showed up. "Tyler is in the car." I heard a voice, so the driver was Tyler. They finally got the car pulled away and saw Bella and I. We got loaded on stretchers and Dad got to the scene right then and there. "Bella! Genesis!" Dad yelled. "Dad we're fine." I said. We got to the hospital and got X-rays done on my arm and in a cast. They had my arm in a sling and I saw Bella still lying there and Tyler apologizing furiously. "Tyler, broken bones aren't new to me." I said. "You shouldn't be saying that, and you can kiss your license goodbye." Dad said. I sighed and got up closing the curtain. "There out of sight out of mind." I said and heard a chuckle I saw Edward and Jasper standing there. I glared at the two who weren't hurt yet here are Bella and I. "I heard the Cheif's daughters were in." Carlisle said walking in and I smiled at the man. "Bella's the only one with the possible concussion." I said wanting my sister to be okay, I had my arm already in a cast and in a sling so Bella was first. "I don't have a concussion and you have a broken arm." Bella said. "Girls." Dad said not wanting us to fight. Carlisle checked Bella first and I was silently happy. "No sign of a concussion sounds like you were very lucky." Carlisle said. "Yeah it's a good thing Edward and Jasper were there." Bella said. "Your boys?" Dad asked. "Can I go back to school?" Bella asked, seriously you were in a traumatic experience and you want to go back to school? "Maybe take it easy for today." Carlisle said smiling. "Do they get to go back to school?" Bella asked looking at Jasper and Edward. "Somebody has to spread the good news we survived." Jasper said. "I think actually half the school is in the waiting room." Carlisle said amused at Bella. "Oh no." Bella groaned. "Is there something else wrong?" Carlisle asked. "No." Bella said quickly getting up and stumbling, Carlisle thankfully helped her. "Now onto you Genesis." Carlisle said. "It's only a broken arm." I said. He made sure my cast was good and I didn't have any other bad injuries. "You were also very lucky Genesis." He said. "Jasper thankfully was there." I said. "Yes my sons are very nice." Carlisle said. I got off the bed and looked at Jasper. "Can I speak to you alone?" I asked him nodding to outside. "Sure." Jasper said and we walked out in a private hallway to chat. "How did you and Edward get there so quickly?" I asked him seriously. "Edward and I were right next to you and Bella." Jasper said. "No you weren't, you were by your cars talking to your siblings." I said. "Okay so say I wasn't, you on the other hand can explain that weird dent in Tyler's minivan." Jasper said, and I froze trying to think of an explanation and I slapped him hard it stung my hand but he did have his head turned. "That an explanation I'm strong." I lied smoothly. "That actually hurt." He said shocked. "Why wouldn't it?" I asked. "No reason." He chuckled. "Oh hi Genesis and Jasper." Alice said. "Hi Alice." We both said. "Jasper, Dad, Edward, and Rosalie need to speak to us in Dad's office." Alice said smiling. "Got it, see you later Gen." Jasper said, I waved and found Bella and Dad in the waiting room with half of the school who saw me. "I'm so glad you are okay." Angela said. "Me too." I said smiling. "We should get home so you two can call your mom." Dad said. "You told her?" Bella and I asked. "She has every right to know." Dad said shrugging. We got back home and I saw I had several missed calls from Mom. I dialed her number and she answered right away. "Genesis are you okay, did you accidentally use magic." Mom said, of course the first thing she brings up in me using magic. "I have a broken arm and no I didn't use magic." I said. "I'm glad, you know how people can be." Mom said. "Actually no, I don't know how people can be with magic since Bella doesn't mind my magic yet you treat it like some disease, so please quit thinking I'm some child who doesn't know how to control my magic." I said and a pillow blew up. I hung up and saw the exploded pillow, huh guess explosion is a new power. "Genny?" Bella asked coming up to my room. "I had a fight with Mom." I said. "I heard, you know tomorrow we have that field trip." Bella said trying to cheer me up. "Yippie compost." I said flatly not excited. "Why is there an exploded pillow?" Bella asked. "I think I have a new power." I said in one of my pillows. "Molecular Combustion." Bella said realizing it. "Yep." I sighed. "I'll be downstairs making dinner." Bella said patting my head. I took out my candles and set them around me and I sat down in the middle and said a spell and saw a snow fox make out of the fire, it was to show a spirit animals Bella's was an owl. I watched the fox jump up and down. I let the candles go out on their own and I put the candles away and walked downstairs seeing Bella setting the table and saw it was chicken and dumplings. Dad got home we all ate and I went to bed after doing my homework. I woke up and got dressed for today.