To the Island of Mengerie/ A new member of the Flock

Jaune had awoken from his slumber, he felt the  hand if his lover on his chest.

Jaune: "Good morning my love." He softly kisses her forehead and gets out of bed, he sits at the desk offered by the hotel and pulls out a notebook. In hit he scribbles ideas on how to clear out the dangers of Menegerie.  He knows the wild lands are extremely dangerous. But to him and his hunters, it shouldn't be too bad.

Bleiss: "Good morning Darling." She wrapped her arms around him, pecking his neck and nibbling his ear. "Why don't you come back to bed love, I need you to warm me up." She dragged her nails across his back, causing goose bumps.  With that Jaune picked up Bleiss and threw her onto the bed, jumping on her afterwards.

LE SEXY TIMESKIP

After a morning of naked wrestling Jaune, Bleiss, Toa and Neon are aboard the Bullhead to head back to Beacon. Joining them is a young man.

Jaune: "So Whitley,  are you ready to learn our ways?" 

Across from them was Whitley Schnee, after the restoration of his father, Whitley came to his parents and said that he wanted to do more than just buisness studies. Jacques was immediately on board, the idea of having his son trained by the ones who saved him seemed perfect.

Whitley: "I am indeed Jaune, I just want to say thank you again for allowing me amongst you."  He gave a small bow with his hand over his heart.  He was wearing Hunter's attire already but had no weapon yet.

Toa: "Don't worry little bruddah, we will guide you through it all. It may seem scary at first, but with it, you become stronger than any huntsman academy can teach you." He flexed his arm to show how much stronger he had gotten, and making Neon blush in the process.

Whitley looked in admiration at the two hunters.

Whitley: "So Jaune, when are you and Bleiss gonna get married?"

With that said Bleiss immediately grew a blush. Jaune couldn't keep eye contact with Bleiss because of the blush.

Jaune: "Soon.. I hope."

With that Bleiss had steam coming out of her ears. And she had hearts in her eyes. 

Bleiss: "You know I'd never deny you." She gave a half lidded smile to her knight. "After all, you helped me with everything. And I will never forget that." She leaned her head against his shoulder, Jaune gave her kisses on her forehead, the feeling making her have butterflies even after being together for a year.

Intercom: "Now approaching Beacon Launch Pads, Please remain seated until we land." After the message finished the 5 sat and waited to land.

Timeskip to landing area

The five exit the bullhead and are greeted by Headmaster Ozpin, General Ironwood, and Deputy Headmaster Goodwitch.

Glynda: "Welcome back you four, I didn't expect you to bring another."  She looked at Whitley who bowed respectfully.

Whitley: "Whitley Schnee Professor Goodwitch. I will be under the trainings of Jaune and the Raven's flock. I look forward to working with you."

Glynda: "Very well mannered, and strong determination within his eyes, a fine addition to your team Jaune."

Ironwood: "It's good to see you again Whitley, I hope everything is better at home now."

Whitley: "A pleasure like always General, and yes, with the efforts of my future brother in law everything is better than they've ever been. I'm eternally grateful for his appearance in my life. Because of him I have my father back."