A New Way Forwards

The Raven's Flock as well as their VIP's were sailing to Menegerie.   Jaune was at watch under the broken moon, he has grown accustomed to staying up at night from his high number of contracts.

???: "You know it's rare to see a human traveling to Menegerie,  let alone a group."

He turned his head to see a lizard girl faunus.

Jaune: "Well I hope to make the rare occasions more common. Jaune Arc, leader of the Raven's flock."

???: "I'm aware of who you are. The very man that changed the course of the SDC." She starts to playfully walk to his side. "The same man also who saved thousands if not millions of faunus."  She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you. I lost my family to the mines, and because of you Noone else will now." She lifts her hand. "I am Illia, it's good to meet a kind human for once."

Jaune: "I assure you all the humans with me are kind. I hope to change all of Menegerie's thoughts on us." He looks back to the girl and gives a kind smile.

Illia: "You know, for a guy. You aren't that bad looking." Jaune laughed a little.

Jaune: "Don't let my partner hear that. She'll try to convince you into a threesome".  She grew wide eyed for a second and wondered if he was joking. "So Illia, what can you tell me of Menegerie?"

Illia smiled and went into detail on what was going on. From the white fang to merchants. Even going over the dangers of the wildlands.wildcards.

Jaune: "I can't apologize for the whole of my race. But I can at least say I will try to make it better for you all." 

???: "Jaune, are you stil- Illia?!"

The two looked over to see Blake, she was wearing sleep wear which consisted of a tank top and short shorts.

Illia immediately gay panicked.

Illia: "H-Hi Blake! H-How have you been? I missed you." She gave a kind smile and eas greeted by a hug from the cat girl. *Incoherent Lizard noises* "Blake?"

Blake: "I'm so sorry.... I left.... I left all of you.."

Illia broke the hug and looked into Blake's eyes.

Illia: "Dont... I didn't realize at first. But after seeing how Adam has been, how he's been turning everyone into a weapon... I couldn't possibly blame you."

The two hugged it out and Jaune had a smile on his face, he loved seeing those that care about each other make amends.

Intercom: "All aboard the ship! Land is about 15 minutes out, prepare to disembark."

The captain's words echoed out on the ship and Jaune was going to talk. Suddenly he was cut off.

Sailor: "GRIMM AT THE PORT!! SEA FEILONG!"

Jaune's eyes widened. He pulled his cleaver and Pistol and ran to port, hoping to cut the grimm down.

Jaune: "Blake! Get my team awake, now!" As Jaune reaches the rail he steps up and jumps off of it  "I will feast on your dead heart!"  As he started to land his eyes went into slits. Suddenly his form shifted as a bright light blinded the area.