"..you wanna maybe join? Harrington?"

CW: This includes smut and drug references/use

God, all I could think of was Eddie. Fuck, the way he thrusted into me harder and deeper every time, the way he listened to me during it all, and don't get me started on his- "Y/L/N" an angry voice yells at you. You pop back into reality, aka math class. "Y/N, answer my question please!" Mrs Michels says, "oh um sorry, I wasn't uh listening.." you reply. "Hmm of course you weren't, well detention after school for you." She says turning back around to the blackboard. You let out an annoyed sigh but quickly turn your head when you hear a chuckle from behind you, it was Eddie. He looks up at you and smiles, you turn red and smile back.

The bell rings and you pack your bag back up then leave for lunch.

Smack!
"I'm going to shoot myself" you quietly yell while slamming your lunch on the table startling steve, "fucking Mrs Michels gave me detention after school." You sit down, "hah, sucker. What'd you do?" Steve asks. You blush a little and stumble on your words, "I was um..uh I was day..dream....ing yea. Day dreaming." "Um ok.." Steve says weirded out.
Dumbass, you think so your self.
All of a sudden you feel hands gripping your shoulders and you look up, it's Eddie again. "Hey sweetheart, ready for round two anytime soon?" He whispers into your ear. You blush uncontrollably, and lick the side of his face making him stand back up, "ew what the fuck!" Eddie yells as he wipes his face, you on the other hand are laughing your ass off. "Anytime rockstar, anytime" you finish with a wink, Eddie smiles and notices Steve staring, "maybe Harrington would like to join us?" He suggests. I look Steve up and down and smile, "yea. Maybe" I chuckle, Steve blushing turns back to his food. Eddie and you laugh a bit and Eddie walks back to his table.

Time skip, you're in detention

You groan from boredom, "ugggh" "shush!" Mrs Michels says. You lift your head from the table and at the door, someones there? Then you realise, Eddie? He quickly runs off and next thing you hear is the fire alarm going off, oh my fucking god, no way he just did that. "Oh my! You stay here I'll be right back ok?" Mrs Michels says rushing out of the room only for Eddie to run in and grab you, "c'mon! We gotta run before they see us!" He says running out of the room holding your hand. You both run through the corridors, onto the field and into the forest. Laughing and giggling the entire time until you reach skull rock. Huffing and puffing you both calm down and sit, "you fucking dumbass" you say puffed out, "hey this a lot better than detention is it not?" He says, "I guess it is" you reply as you crawl onto his lap, "you still want round two?" You say seductively "of course baby.." he says just before kissing you, snap! You both look back. "Harrington?" Eddie says, "um am I interrupting?" Steve asks, "uh no, actually.." you say getting up from Eddies lap. You grab Steves collar and bring him in close, "..you wanna maybe join?Harrington?" You say looking at his lips. "Uh- I um s-sure" he says breathing heavily before kissing you.

"Uh hey? I'm still here you know." Eddie says annoyed, "oh sorry rockstar" you say looking back at him. You drag Steve by his collar over to Eddie and sit back into Eddies lap bringing Steve down with you. You take your shirt and bra off and start to kiss Steve, Eddie on the other hand starts to go at your nipples. Sucking and licking quickly and hard, you moan into Steves mouth turning him and Eddie on. You can feel Eddies bulge and you start to grind, Steve takes your hand and places it on his bulge where you start rubbing it. You take pleasure as you hear them both moan and groan, you feel powerful. You pull away from steve and say "ok, so are we just gonna sit here teasing each other, or are we gonna actually fuck?" "I say we fuck" Eddie says with a smile, turning to Steve "what about you Harrington? You wanna do this?" Eddie asks, "uh y-yea, I've just never done this kind of thing before" he replies a little embarrassed, "that's alright, we'll help you" you say holding his face. You get up from Eddies lap and sit in-front of Steve, you kiss him and take his shirt off, his pants and then his boxers. Eddie helps himself and lifts up your skirt, "may I?" He asks "of course" you reply and he starts to slowly thrust into you, you take in Harrington and start to suck. Moaning onto him as Eddie pounds you, Steve starts to grab your hair and moans himself. Eddie starts to go faster, harder and you moan more and more, making Steve get even harder. You tease Steves tip with your tongue, rapping it around it over and over making him whine, you stop and say "wait I wanna try something". You get up onto Steve and enter him from the front making you moan softly then you signal Eddie to go in your other hole, he chuckles and shrugs, "alright" and so steve lays down and Eddie goes in. You moan even louder "f-fuck hmm" you whine, "wow thats tight" Eddie moans, "you got tighter when he did that mm" Steve whines. Steve and Eddie start to thrust at once, slowly. You moan louder and so much more passionately than you did before, "this feels so much better" you moan, Steve starts to go faster, Eddie follows and you all whine. Eddie chokes you softly and kisses you, your tongues fight for dominance but you eventually give in, Steve starts to suck on your nipples. Making you whine "yes!yes!yes! Oh my god fucck meee" you moan. Eddie goes harder and harder with each thrust, making Steve go faster and faster. You couldn't take it anymore, "fuck I'm gonna cum!" You scream, "oh no, no, no you'll cum when we say you can" Eddie whispers as he and Steve slow down. Eddie gets under you and steve stands back up, Eddie starts thrusting quickly into your wet pussy whilst Steve fucks your mouth like a maniac. Steve moans with every thrust, Eddie whining every time he goes deeper. You're completely recked, moaning with so much pleasure you feel like you're gonna die. Steve speeds up, as does Eddie. Steve busts a load in your mouth making you swallow it all and Eddie pulls out and cums all over you're stomach making you burst out, arching your back just a bit. You all moan and you collapse onto Eddie, "f-fuck you.." you say breathlessly, "and y-you too.." you say pointing at Steve. They both chuckle.