"Hey pretty boy"

CW: This includes smut and drug references/use

You run and jump into Eddies arms making him drop the chip bag and grip onto your ass, "someone's excited" he says with a smile. "Well yea, I get to have some fun with both my boys soon" you say going in for a kiss.

10 minutes go by

Knock, knock, knock.
"Oo Steve's here" you say jumping up from the couch. You open the door and Steve spins around, "hey pretty boy" you say "hi Y/N, and Eddie" he replies jokingly. You turn around to see Eddie behind you then you look back at Steve, "well then. Let's go have some fun" you say grabbing onto Eddie and Steves hands.

You run down the hallway, still holding their hands, giggling. You jump onto the bed and look back to Eddie and Steve, "well c'mon boys, not gonna fuck myself am I?" You say spreading your legs and biting your lip.

Eddie and Steve look at each other and smile before jumping onto the bed next to you.
Steve caresses your inner thigh and starts to kiss your neck, Eddie grabs your face and kisses you, slowly moving his hand down to your neck he softly chokes you making Steve move down to your chest where he begins to take off your shirt.
Once your shirt's off Steve unclips your bra and begins to kiss you're chest, leaving love bites all over.
Eddie pushes you down tightening his grip on your throat making you moan and he starts to move his free hand further down your body painfully slow until he gets to your pants.

"Fffuck.. Eddie please" you moan into his mouth.
Eddie quickly takes off your pants and Steve begins to move, you shiver from the excitement as he goes further down.
Steve stops between your thighs and kisses your clit through your underwear making you moan softly. Steve quickly takes off your underwear and sticks his finger inside of you. Eddie then slowly starts to rub your clit making you shiver.

Your moans grow louder as Steve thrusts a second finger inside of you whilst picking up speed. "Mmf, god Steve yes.." you moan breathlessly.

You feel yourself getting closer to a climax as Steves fingers curl and Eddie rubs circles around your clit. "Heyy not so fast princess.." Steve says pulling his fingers out of you, I guess he could tell. You look down at Steve as he starts to get up, only for you to throw your head back as Steve thrusts his cock into you.

"GOD, STEVE" you moan, "hey sweetheart I'm right here.." Eddie whispers. You look down and see Eddies bulge stuck in his pants. You smile and softly grab onto Eddie making him whimper.
"I can see that.." you whisper into his ear, "god you are so hot Y/N" he says getting up.
"But it's my turn now sweetheart" he says getting on top of you undoing his belt.

You help Eddie and unzip his fly only for his cock to spring up in front of your face. You lick the side of it, "Mnn.." Eddie groaned, now gripping onto your hair. You then take him entirely, gripping onto his thighs. "God yes Y/N" he moaned, you slowly start to bob your head making his grip tighter on your hair.
You're all moaning from all this pleasure, Steve thrusting harder and faster into you, and you going faster on Eddie.

You can feel both Steve and Eddie getting close, you too. Eddie was twitching in your mouth, Steve was practically pulsing inside of you making your stomach knot and arch your back.

"Ffuck Y/N.. please faster.." Eddie begs breathlessly. "Y/N mmf.. you're so tight god, you feel so good" Steve moans. This is amazing, I'm gonna cum, you thought. Eddie grips to the bed board above your head and starts to thrust faster into your mouth, making you throat it each time. Steve starts to pick up speed again.

You can't handle it anymore, your eyes tear up from the pleasure and you arch your back more making you release all over Steve only for him to release as well. Eddie starts to take himself out of your mouth but you pull him back in and he releases in your mouth, "Y/N!" He moans.

Steve gets down and licks you up, leaving nothing. "You taste good Y/L/N" he says with a smirk, "that's what I said" Eddie smiles while taking his cock out of your mouth. "You don't taste all the bad either munson" you say with a gulp, "holy shit you swallowed all that?" He says surprised "yea.. why not" you reply.

Eddie scoffs, Steve sits beside you and licks the side of your mouth cleaning up Eddies leftover cum. "She's not wrong munson.." he says smiling at Eddie.

Again I am very sorry it took me 6 days to do this, I promise to try and get chapters done faster in the future :]

If anyone has requests please let me know and I'll try my best to add them to the story, that includes kinks, nicknames, positions ect.
But that is all I hope you all have a good day/night :]