"Really now?"

CW: This includes smut and drug references/use

[——Time skip to Monday——]

"My god.. that felt like foreverr" you groan walking out of the school.
"I hate detentions so much" Eddie says, "Tell me about it. Mrs Michels voice is so irritating too" you add making Eddie smile.

Once you get to Eddies van he stops you. "By the wayy I have a campaign tonight so I can't hang out" he says tucking his hands into his pockets looking disappointed.
"Oh, well.. can I, maybe come watch? Steve too. We won't interrupt or talk too loudly, just watch" you ask a little worried he'll say no.

"Hmm" he hums looking up to the sky.
"You know what..?" He says looking back at you.
"Sure. Why not" he replies with a smile.

You smile back, relieved and excited. You've never been to a campaign.
"Cool! Can't wait" you say happily.

Eddies smile grows bigger seeing you so happy.
"Alright now c'mon, you gotta get home and get dressed" he says walking to the passenger door.

"M'lady" he says opening it.
"Thank you my good sir" you giggle stepping up into the van.
Eddie shuts the door and runs around to the drivers side and hops in turning on the van and drives out of school grounds.

[——skip——]

"And here you are" Eddie says pulling up into your drive way.
"Thank you, and what time is the campaign?" You ask, "it's at 6" Eddie replies.
"Alrighty then, see you at six" you smile giving Eddie a kiss on the cheek before getting out.

Once inside, you run up to the phone and dial Steves number.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks,
"Wanna go to Eddies campaign with me at six?" You ask, crossing your fingers hoping he'll say yes.
"Yea sure" he replies,
"Sweet! Can you pick me up?I just have to shower and get dressed" you say smiling.
"Yea of course, I'll see you then?"
"Yep ok, thank you see you soon"
"Alright bye Y/N"
"Bye bye" you hang up giggling with excitement.

You head into the bathroom and begin to undress, then turn on the shower.

After your shower, you go back into your room and search for an outfit when you spot a black skirt and an old green hoodie. You don't bother finding a shirt and just put on the skirt and hoodie matched with a pair of black thigh high socks and some black converse shoes.

Just as you tie up your second shoe, you hear a knock on the front door.

Must be Steve

You jump up and go over to the door opening it to see Steve, you blush a little due to how close he was.
"Ready to go?" Steve asks, "oh, yea! I'm ready" you smile stepping out and closing the door behind you.
"You look good" he says now holding your face.
"Uh, t-thank you" you reply now red as a tomato.

"Well, lets go" he say gesturing to go to the car.
You jump the stairs, missing them entirely and run up to Steves car jumping in quickly.
Steve jogs over to the car, "excited aren't we?" Steve chuckles getting in.
"Well I've never been to a campaign and from what I've heard it's really exciting, apparently Eddie makes it really dramatic so it's always fun, so yea I am quite excited" you reply with a smile on your face.
"Not surprised to be honest, Eddie seems like the type of guy to go over the top, being game master is a big part of the game apparently" Steve says backing out of the drive way. "Some times I'd watch, Dustin, Mike, Lucas and Will when they still played together. And from what I've seen game master plays a big part" he adds looking a little sad.
"You ok?" You ask concerned.
"Yea, just miss 'em. As much as I used to complain about being the babysitter, it had it's perks. But you know Sinclair has basketball, Byers is in Cali, then Wheeler and Henderson have Eddie" he replies. "Well you'll be happy to know Henderson and Wheeler still play so they'll be at the campaign, you can all catch up" you say trying to make him feel better, he smiles and says "yea true" then he pulls into the school car port.