Chapter 3

She was really daring. So many documents are also assured to be handed over to a person who only has a high school education.

I gave her a blank look and spit out a word "No!"

"No?"

"Hmm.."

"Really~~?"

My god!! What a weird tone. Looking up at meet her half-squinted eyes, I found that she was looking like "please, please, I will teach you" expression. Crafty scoundrel! Evil! Don't seek for death! Don't look away from her.

"Hehe" she chuckle, and suddenly said with a high octave of righteousness and sternness: " Learn hard! Let me tell you, these are the simplest things in my desk file. Do it well! Give it to me in three days. If you can't... hehe, just wait for me to throw all the files on the other side to you!"

Is it a threat?

"If you can't understand or lack any information, you can ask me..."

"Is there any other choice?"

"You can also ask the two secretaries outside"

Phew~~~~~~Fortunately, there are still people to reply on. I breathed a sigh of relief

She added: "But everyone is very busy, and I don't think there is time to help you.", After speaking, she patted her butt and went back to her seat. Can you not add this last sentence? Just give me some comfort.

I got up and turned over the documents, well, it's a few simple small projects from the marketing department, calculate the cost and pick the typos. People who have been in a strenuous study for ten years may not be able to do it, but for me, who has been in a strenuous studies for twenty years, still not very easy. Alas... In order to successfully become a laundry worker, I said this when I introduced myself, "I finished high school in my hometown and worked for a few years. I just arrived here, and I want to see if I have a chance." Basically, I didn't tell any lies, in a years after high school, I successfully completed my bachelor's and master's degrees, until I was studying for a doctorate... I didn't say it for the sake of everyone, I didn't want to choke the foreman to death, and I didn't want to be regarded as a neurotic or paranoid. Alas, I really am a thoughtful and low-key a good daughter. Although, after the successful inclusion, in order to further show my lack of ambition, I shouted to be a gold digger, which was a little too much. Caused some trouble. But the quality of life has improved, and there seems to be nothing to complain about. At the moment, the boss has only arranged some work for me, and has not really asked me to sleep. Good for me. The moment I moved into the villa a few months ago, I was determined to indulge myself. Staying there, to say that every trace of fear in my heart, it's not true. In the end, although this half year has been sluggish and nervous, it is much better than the last days when I was in my hometown. Maybe... maybe some time later, when I really let go. I can go back to my old life...

"Crack"...Ouch, it hurts~

"What's the matter?!"

"Get off work. Stop pretending! Come with me! I haven't seen you turn a page for a long time. Let me tell you, if you can't finish it in three days, I will definitely give you more! I'm not soft-hearted. Don't say I didn't warn you. I've already said the ugly words earlier. It's useless if you don't want, I won't be soft-hearted. You can hear clearly, it's useless to pretend not to hear..."

"Okay, okay, I'm going with you. Let's go!" The nun Wen is started again...

"So you want to leave?"

"Didn't you tell me to leave?"

"Take some documents and go back to work overtime! Do you think you can finish it in three days at the current speed? Don't say I didn't remind you..."